Sony Xperia 1ii Flagship Phone Drops 7.24.20 for $1200

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This phone isn't for casuals
:hhh:

This is one of those, "If You Know You Know" phones. The camera features on this thing are elite and it's basically on stock Android.

Bingo.

Wonder if someone is willing to sell it for a stack since they getting the 1000xm3s with it. My grey 1000xm3s aren only 8 months old so I'm gucci there.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

So I have to look for the bundle. I never pruchased high end headohones, but I'll take em :leon:

This case is dope

31L2XZA9a1L._AC_UL320_SR204,320_.jpg

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bingo.

Wonder if someone is willing to sell it for a stack since they getting the 1000xm3s with it. My grey 1000xm3s aren only 8 months old so I'm gucci there.
They come with the earbuds, not the over hear headphones btw

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't have made the thread if it was just another Android Flagship phone.

Are you familiar with Sony's Mirrorless cameras and their autofocusing system? I'm a content creator and photographer, so the specs for the cameras and it coming with the same AF system as their professional mirrorless cameras is something that wouldn't intrigue a tech peasant.

One of the most intriguing features that I'm waiting to see for this phone is how well it performs as an external recorder/monitory for my A7iii cam.... basically a lot of stuff the average consumer is not checking for.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
oh okay, the earbuds aren't nearly as good as the over the ears.
The earbuds have been rated high in their class tho, I don't think any earbuds are going to beat out over the ear joints in noise cancellation if that's what you're getting at.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The earbuds have been rated high in their class tho, I don't think any earbuds are going to beat out over the ear joints in noise cancellation if that's what you're getting at.

Bought the earbuds and returned em. The over the ears I had are better. Got some jabra earbuds instead.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I wouldn't have made the thread if it was just another Android Flagship phone.

Are you familiar with Sony's Mirrorless cameras and their autofocusing system? I'm a content creator and photographer, so the specs for the cameras and it coming with the same AF system as their professional mirrorless cameras is something that wouldn't intrigue a tech peasant.

One of the most intriguing features that I'm waiting to see for this phone is how well it performs as an external recorder/monitory for my A7iii cam.... basically a lot of stuff the average consumer is not checking for.

Naw I’m just joking, yeah this phone def ain’t for the normal user like me.

I was looking at reviews and when they went into the camera apps I was like :whoa:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Been a while since I paid attention to what Sony is doing mobile wise, this phone is really interesting. The ratio I don't think is too big a deal since most people have some sort of streaming app, I guarantee more time is spent watching content through that than Youtube so that ratio is just fine. I'm not understanding any typing critiques since smartphones weren't always as wide as they are now.

643 ppi is the highest pixel spread I've ever seen, the fact it's 6.5" at that is even more bananas. Normally sub 6" phones have high pixel counts, they're all around at least 100+ less than this phone. I thought no refresh rate was a cop out but I understand now, the panel should be better than just about anything out including S20 Ultra. Camera functionality it's basically a camera that can make phone calls. Lots of granular tools for creatives that other phones just don't have out of the box, you'd have to buy an app to match it.

All that is great but you're pouring jelly on yourself paying a stack and it doesn't have 5G if you're in the US, I can't justify it.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm more intrigued for the Pro Model, I don't know when that's supposed to drop tho
:jbhmm: