Sony will have C.O.D for one more year and then it gets Hazier afterwards

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
That shot gonna stay Sont. Way too much money for it not to be on it
You cant just ignore the biggest base which is Sony for Activision/COD games. They might do it in the future but it will be a very slow process, like early timing/dlcs to see if they can poach the base. If they can't, they will keep it on Sony.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
its gon get more then hazy the next 10 years for phony fans
th
putting they money to build a sony altima.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This makes sense since we know these games are already in the works so they already have existing contracts. It's the games that aren't in the works yet that sony fans need to worry about.

2022=MW2
2023=Black Ops whatever and Warzone Next Gen(Warzone 2)

These games are already in development.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
warzone is 3 years old, and warzone 2 doesn't mean warzone1 dies (if i'm understanding this correctly)

So it's basically a non-issue :coffee:. this is if the deal gets approved by the FTC and Microsoft doesn't muck anything up leading up til then

Microstans really want something to hang on now that Halo flopped like the dying fish that it is
Halo Infinite flopped? Source?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Honestly this the best thing for gaming. I like how Xbox is defining themselves as America's console with all these American third party acquisitions. I hope this pushes Sony to go back to they Japanese roots a little more.

I was with you at first till you brought up the bolded. I'm good on that weirdo anime nerd shyt.:scust: Sony need to keep doing what they doing.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’d like new IP’s that build on those past franchises. I find the overall art direction and story conventions to be kind of dated

Killzone and resistance are both generic as hell. Give us some new ideas with some color using that zesty Decima engine with high amounts of environmental destruction.

Or just give us a sufficient reboot for them. Take the games out of these barren desolate ruined landscapes and put them in vibrant dense jungles and forest. Full blown urban enviornments that aren’t war torn. Etc

If i'm not mistaken, Killzone 4 sold a lame ass 2 million copies:huhldup:

Sony needs FPS veteran devs or something