I said it before.. but I still think it's stupid for sony to be doing this shyt

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No in the short term they don't want to.. since the leadership changed a few years back. But I just hope this isn't sacrificing long term things..

They are aiming to become a big publisher like Take Two and them - thats the long term plan. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it before.. but I still think it's stupid for sony to be doing this shyt

Releasing an old ass game on PC, is stupid for what reason? PC market isn't in direct competition with consoles, if thats the case nobody would have an X box because you can use xbox pass and all Forza, Halo, and all that crap is on PC day one when its released for xbox

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They are aiming to become a big publisher like Take Two and them - thats the long term plan. :yeshrug:

their already big.

Releasing an old ass game on PC, is stupid for what reason? PC market isn't in direct competition with consoles, if thats the case nobody would have an X box because you can use xbox pass and all Forza, Halo, and all that crap is on PC day one when its released for xbox

The whole pc isn't in direct competition argument made sense 15-20years ago.. but not now.

forza, halo, and the other xbox "exclusives" are nowhere near the level of Sony's 1st party offerings.

Really my biggest fear with all of this is I'm not trying to have the type of games Sony's 1st party makes cease in the long run.. just for some short term money making.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
their already big.

The whole pc isn't in direct competition argument made sense 15-20years ago.. but not now.

forza, halo, and the other xbox "exclusives" are nowhere near the level of Sony's 1st party offerings.

Really my biggest fear with all of this is I'm not trying to have the type of games Sony's 1st party makes cease in the long run.. just for some short term money making.

Bloodborne was a damn PS4 launch title you can't be serious

them putting on PC is just sony getting into that market, you sound ridiculous

and even if they then, most console gamers are clueless about PC, it's a niche market, and parents aren't going to buy gaming pcs for their kids like they would a console its a whole different demographic