Sony unveils PlayStation Studios brand to launch alongside PS5

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First of all, why don't YOU make a thread for the stuff you like and stop worrying about other people's approval.

Secondly, Playstation is a bigger brand right now than Xbox worldwide so it's natural there's more PS stans online.

Third, this was the announcement of a STUDIO brand compared to just a simple boot screen.

Also the Dualsense was a major change compared to the XsX controller being mostly the same.
:picard:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Sounds like too little too late. They always following in Microsoft's footsteps, but Microsoft did this year's ago and the fruits of those labors will be revealed next month.

So just like when Microsoft unveiled there studios at e3, it was understood it would be years before we see results. Expect a bunch of bullshyt videos to distract you from the fact there won't be much for the next couple of years. The ps5 reveal will showcase shyt you won't see till 2023. These studios already exist, already under Sony so there's nothing to see here yet...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Playstation GamePass coming soon :troll:
Sony bouta complete the swagger jack and rename PSN to Playstation Live :russ:
PSN will actually be thru xbox live next gen so you're right :manny:
they have PS now which is good for older shyt and isn't as expensive as it was before (60 bucks for a year). I do think they need to combine or comeup with a ps plus/now hybrid annual deal though.
So basically, translation, it ain't gamepass and it needs to do shyt in your own words like combine shyt to make it worthy. You pouring jelly on yourself everytime you try to positively talk up PSnow but keep doing it because it's hilarious to watch :laff:
Can you download the games on there or are they streaming?
They'll never give you the truth, just bits n pieces my nikka. You can only stream most of the content. And anything new like spiderman? Stream only and it caps at 720p. If you do a search on this website you'll find countless post of me telling this truth while the Sony fanboys themselves NEVER SAY IT. Google will tell you everytime tho if you wanted to cross check what I'm saying. I just want everyone to know the truth. Any other questions I'll gladly answer with proof. Holla!!!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Mans typing all that garbage like it's going to be read. :deadmanny:
I've never had a problem with people reading and replying to my post, I'm guessing you're in your feelings from a previous diss. Did you know I've built up a hate base for decades? If you realize that then realize because of that fact I spot when nikkaz are hurt immediately. Your a mod so your job is to watch me work you fukkin idiot :mjlol:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif