đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not ready for this :whoa:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Good for Oculus Rift, if they can get it to market for the $300.00 that is a win. To be honest with you if Sony can get it done and the FPS is 30 FPS and cost $400.00 but it plays all PS4 games except for camera based games. I would buy it in a heart beat. Playing MLB The Show Road to the Show in VR and with the PS Move. I would call off work for at least a week.

this isn't the usual 30 vs 60 fps issue though. the device needs to cycle two separate images at a certain (frame)rate for the '3D effect' to properly fool your brain. I think the O.R. prefers even higher framerates (120+) to really look good. that's why most of the time you see people demoing it, they're playing a 'tech-demo', or an older game like HL2

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
this isn't the usual 30 vs 60 fps issue though. the device needs to cycle two separate images at a certain (frame)rate for the '3D effect' to properly fool your brain. I think the O.R. prefers even higher framerates (120+) to really look good. that's why most of the time you see people demoing it, they're playing a 'tech-demo', or an older game like HL2

Whatever you say, I'm just saying if Sony has a solution that will allow them to do this without hampering the PS4 and some nice image quality. I don't need to know the technical jargon for god damn that's cool.