Sony to reveal its answer to the Oculus Rift at TGS

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Knowing Sony crazy ass they will try to sale the damn thing for $600.00, At least Oculus Rift are trying to get to the market at $300.00. In addition to that Sony must make this thing available at the OS Level so every game supports it, just like they do with the Vita. It Makes no since to have such a thing and it only supports 3 games. If every game is supported, they probably could come in as a higher price device because every game supports the device and not some niche' titles.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Knowing Sony crazy ass they will try to sale the damn thing for $600.00, At least Oculus Rift are trying to get to the market at $300.00. In addition to that Sony must make this thing available at the OS Level so every game supports it, just like they do with the Vita. It Makes no since to have such a thing and it only supports 3 games. If every game is supported, they probably could come in as a higher price device because every game supports the device and not some niche' titles.

QFT. So far they've been using their brains, so hopefully they won't price nikkaz out the market.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think it would have been better for them to align themselves with oculus rift.

It's already proven and has a bunch of fans. Seems like their fighting an uphill battle with this one. Same with Microsoft and their rumored fortezela glasses.

A three way VR battle will be interesting though:ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think it would have been better for them to align themselves with oculus rift.

It's already proven and has a bunch of fans. Seems like their fighting an uphill battle with this one. Same with Microsoft and their rumored fortezela glasses.

A three way VR battle will be interesting though:ehh:

Why partner when you can have all the revenue to yourself..... :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
In addition to that Sony must make this thing available at the OS Level so every game supports it, just like they do with the Vita. It Makes no since to have such a thing and it only supports 3 games. If every game is supported, they probably could come in as a higher price device because every game supports the device and not some niche' titles.

I'm not sure about Sony's device, but the Oculus Rift pretty much requires the game maintain 60fps to work properly

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
I'm not sure about Sony's device, but the Oculus Rift pretty much requires the game maintain 60fps to work properly
Good for Oculus Rift, if they can get it to market for the $300.00 that is a win. To be honest with you if Sony can get it done and the FPS is 30 FPS and cost $400.00 but it plays all PS4 games except for camera based games. I would buy it in a heart beat. Playing MLB The Show Road to the Show in VR and with the PS Move. I would call off work for at least a week.