Sony To Acquire GAIKAI (enters cloud gaming business)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
This is a prime example of how sony does do things early but if it isn't an instant hit they drop it like a bad habit.

Hopefully them working with Microsoft and using azure helps them out because it'll be handy for the few exclusives I wanna play.

But idk what their plan is and Sony fans seemingly don't actually want them to compete. It'll be too late by then

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hopefully them working with Microsoft and using azure helps them out because it'll be handy for the few exclusives I wanna play.

But idk what their plan is and Sony fans seemingly don't actually want them to compete. It'll be too late by then

if they turn on a PS Now plan with PS Plus built in including a lot of PS Now joints, it'll print more money for them. They can't be that dumb and must be cooking up something.

I like what they are doing offering a lot of PS4 exclusives and games as part of PS Plus with the PS5, but bundle in Now and Plus together idiots!

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
if they turn on a PS Now plan with PS Plus built in including a lot of PS Now joints, it'll print more money for them. They can't be that dumb and must be cooking up something.

I like what they are doing offering a lot of PS4 exclusives and games as part of PS Plus with the PS5, but bundle in Now and Plus together idiots!

Yeah, I've been saying that for ages that they should do that. 80-100 a year for the both of them and the shyt sales itself.

Other than that, also add PS1 & PS2 games on PSNow, at the very least their biggest hits and first party joints should be no brainers. I'm pretty much far removed from replaying or playing any of those old games right now (I'd rather prefer proper remasters for the best ones myself), but it'd at least quell all the B/C shenanigans.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Exactly! I'm shocked they still don't have this as even an option. I think a lot of people would sub if they could tie PS+and Now together. Use Now as your bc feature and expand the PS2/PS3 library. The Playstation plus collection is cool, but they could have just throw all of those on Now permanently and either tied plus to it in some way or let plus members stream/download those titles indefinitely off PSNow.

They just seem weirdly stubborn in all of this.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well well well, clouds, Gaikai.

I probably rambled about how Sony wasn't future proof. That's Gaikai cost about the same amount as rare ware. Microsoft cloud is like 25, billion dollars. So there is no comparison, Sony wasn't worth as much as azure when it was created, like, only a fool thought and/or still thinks Gaikai is anything. Gaikai is like 3g technology.

Y'all keep on coming up with these bootleg scenarios, nobody cares, nobody ever cared which is why you guys can't see how/why gamepass could be better. I was in Walmart yesterday and I seen the outer worlds for switch. $49.99 :smugbiden:

I'm still playing undermine so the outer worlds is in my short list of backlogs that I'll get to next month...