Sony To Acquire GAIKAI (enters cloud gaming business)

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
it-has-begun-o.gif

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
...For real this time? :gladbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can't believe Sony let MSFT beat them to the punch like this.

A PS Plus Now model is staring them in the face but they not pulling the trigger.

@The Mad Titan mentioned this shyt most recently. Maybe it's coming eventually but it'd be great esp for ps4 titles

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Can't believe Sony let MSFT beat them to the punch like this.

The problem is that I don't believe the quality of the technology was good, even though they adopted the technology early. PS Now has been a failure and not a very good product since it's conception. I thought it was just because of the quality of the internet but that doesn't seem to be the case, it's still choppy and laggy as hell on everyone's PS4.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem is that I don't believe the quality of the technology was good, even though they adopted the technology early. PS Now has been a failure and not a very good product since it's conception. I thought it was just because of the quality of the internet but that doesn't seem to be the case, it's still choppy and laggy as hell on everyone's PS4.
I hope it gets better since they made it clear the 5 aint gettin ps2/ps3 support. Huge library on them i want to enjoy, especially them ps2 platformers. Tried runnin Sly Cooper n it ran like shyt.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
They should have rebranded it during the PS5 rollout.