Sony tempting me to drop another $1000 on top of $600 when PS5 Drop

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I'm getting that X900H a lil closer to the PS5 drop day

It's a good buy, and ofc brehs wouldn't understand hdmi 2.1 being a new feature. HDMI 2.1 brings the capability of 120fps to 4k and 8k tv's depending on the tv you get.
I was taking a look at the market a while back and the list of "ps5/xbsx" ready tv's per se is short, that's to be expected since this is the first year hdmi 2.1 is being adopted into tv's like that.

What is HDMI 2.1? An overview

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Might as well go back to the big booty tube tv's....:mjlol::bryan:
Breh it weird how some people really think being hunched up extra close to a 28 inch monitor is the way most people like to enjoy their games.

:mjlol:

I wanna chill in my living room and play comfortably on a big screen, not everyone is super competitive. I can pull off combos reliably online in mortal kombat and Fighterz, I've never felt like I needed to play on a tiny ass monitor due to latency. I'll consider latency when buying a TV, but I'm not gonna sacrifice screen size and picture quality for it.

I'm sure most people feel that way.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh it weird how some people really think being hunched up extra close to a 28 inch monitor is the way most people like to enjoy their games.

:mjlol:

I wanna chill in my living room and play comfortably on a big screen, not everyone is super competitive. I can pull off combos reliably online in mortal kombat and Fighterz, I've never felt like I needed to play on a tiny ass monitor due to latency. I'll consider latency when buying a TV, but I'm not gonna sacrifice screen size and picture quality for it.

I'm sure most people feel that way.

Exactly... :bryan: why have a 65'' tv and NOT use it for gaming???:dahell: Gaming monitors...:bryan: FOH....:mjlol: The evolution of tv'sis made for gaming if I wanted to use a monitor I'd go buy a PC...

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Input lag is a real thing.

I’ve grown to playing on a monitor being more preferable due to response time. When I have homies over though, I play on my console in the living room on a 50+ inch Tv. Like someone said, can’t play on some small ass screen when you got company over lmao.

Having the best of both worlds. :lolbron:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
How important is a tv for gaming? My shyt is always delayed on defense playing 2k online
Low input lag is everything when it comes to sports games. In fact you should notice Input lag is better with controller plug in then out on your current tv. Ideally you want input lag a pc monitor can give you on a TV. That’s was this TV is offering.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are definitely overpriced compared to the other premium competition (LG, Samsung), but they def are as good as them. I just wouldn't pay a premium for one when I can save a couple of hundred and get an LG OLED and use the saving vs the Sony joint on a coverage plan. Dunno why they keep charging more than LG by 3-400 bucks when LG is pretty much known as the best OLED tv brand.

Because LG has the advantage of building their own display panels. Sony doesn't, and is actually most likely buying theirs from LG. LG has had that market cornered for what feels like forever.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting that X900H a lil closer to the PS5 drop day

It's a good buy, and ofc brehs wouldn't understand hdmi 2.1 being a new feature. HDMI 2.1 brings the capability of 120fps to 4k and 8k tv's depending on the tv you get.
I was taking a look at the market a while back and the list of "ps5/xbsx" ready tv's per se is short, that's to be expected since this is the first year hdmi 2.1 is being adopted into tv's like that.

What is HDMI 2.1? An overview
Im going back and forth on this TV. I'd take a X950H over this one if it had hdmi 2.1. I still think its a great tv for the price tho, its on my short list right now