Sony starts the VRR & ALLM rollout for X900H TVs

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Man I need another OLED, I want a 77 or 83 inch one for the living room :noah:

It's annoying to watch everything in my bedroom bc that's where my C9 is :sadcam: #firstworldproblems

Sony stop bullshytting and get these sets updated with all the features so I can finally so out my entertainment

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Man I need another OLED, I want a 77 or 83 inch one for the living room :noah:

It's annoying to watch everything in my bedroom bc that's where my C9 is :sadcam: #firstworldproblems

Sony stop bullshytting and get these sets updated with all the features so I can finally so out my entertainment

Once you get into the 80 inch screens it's a wrap, feels like you're in the theater. I have an 85", absolutely love it.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Luckily, I bought this set without caring about this shyt.

:skip:

Sony doing the try hards a solid by even rolling this out. I'm certain the vast majority of the owners of this set don't even know what VRR and 120hz means

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Once you get into the 80 inch screens it's a wrap, feels like you're in the theater. I have an 85", absolutely love it.

Yeah my cousin has a bug ass TV at least 75 inches at his new house. He has a really big wall so it looks right, not a OLED though

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Luckily, I bought this set without caring about this shyt.

:skip:

Sony doing the try hards a solid by even rolling this out. I'm certain the vast majority of the owners of this set don't even know what VRR and 120hz means

loool! It’s true though

I’m out here waiting on Sony to do 4 HDMI 2.1 ports and I straight up don’t have anything besides a PS5 and AppleTV. Blight my last TV only 3 years ago and didn’t realise I should have future proofed.

My connect works for Sony so I can get employee discount which makes the A90 83” a viable option next year. But it maybe a piece too big for our living room.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
What’s the consensus with tv brands regarding which company is top of the pack? My dad is old school and swears by brand names, he’s loyal to Bravia sets but doesn’t know shyt about them. :lolbron:
Panasonic is best in OLED but they've stopped selling in the US.

Sony OLED is best for picture (movies and TV) however they lack the best gaming features. This is down to the SOC. Only have 2 HDMI2.1 ports

LG have the best all around OLEDs. Good picture quality and the best gaming features. Full HDMI2.1 on all ports.

In terms of LCD its a toss up between Samsung and Sony. But Samsung lacks Dolby Vision, they refuse to pay for the licence.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Panasonic is best in OLED but they've stopped selling in the US.

Sony OLED is best for picture (movies and TV) however they lack the best gaming features. This is down to the SOC. Only have 2 HDMI2.1 ports

LG have the best all around OLEDs. Good picture quality and the best gaming features. Full HDMI2.1 on all ports.

In terms of LCD, love yourself and don't do it.
Fixed

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What’s the consensus with tv brands regarding which company is top of the pack? My dad is old school and swears by brand names, he’s loyal to Bravia sets but doesn’t know shyt about them. :lolbron:
OLED:
Sony and LG are 1a and 1b. If you game more, LG, otherwise Sony who’s picture processing is a little better but not as good for gaming as LG.

Non OLED:
Sony