Sony Stans threaten to beat Korean reviewers ass over a 6/10 God of War review

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The game was the very definition of mid, Ghost of Tsushima was the far superior game, yet God of War got all the media hype, the combat is terrible in that game, it's slow, and basic as fukk, that platforming is a joke, and you spend most of the game watching it, the open world is empty, the boss fights were forgettable, it's a 7 out of 10 just because of the graphics
The voice acting, graphics, and character models and shyt were top notch, the story wasn't bad either. It's just playing the original God of War games to see the combat turn into that was :hhh: . Not to mention the bosses were kinda ass.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
God of War 2018 was a good game, but it wasn't no game of the generation like they were trying to make it out to be so I'm not surprised to see media that isn't bought aren't as hype about it as everyone else. Just another 3rd person over the shoulder action game.
You're right. I'm geting the game but, I didn't find it as enjoyable as previous entries. I've played 3 more than 2018. I've played GoT more times.

I think that the game is an 8/10

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Has Sony come out and condemned this behavior yet?? This can't be allowed every time Sony releases a dud, overhyped, last-gen, dlc game. Sony has to denounce this!!! :damn: