Sony Stans threaten to beat Korean reviewers ass over a 6/10 God of War review

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
God of War 2018 was a good game, but it wasn't no game of the generation like they were trying to make it out to be so I'm not surprised to see media that isn't bought aren't as hype about it as everyone else. Just another 3rd person over the shoulder action game.
What games of the last generation do you feel were better top to bottom?
Genuine question.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
God of War 2018 was a good game, but it wasn't no game of the generation like they were trying to make it out to be so I'm not surprised to see media that isn't bought aren't as hype about it as everyone else. Just another 3rd person over the shoulder action game.

The game was the very definition of mid, Ghost of Tsushima was the far superior game, yet God of War got all the media hype, the combat is terrible in that game, it's slow, and basic as fukk, that platforming is a joke, and you spend most of the game watching it, the open world is empty, the boss fights were forgettable, it's a 7 out of 10 just because of the graphics

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The game was the very definition of mid, Ghost of Tsushima was the far superior game, yet God of War got all the media hype, the combat is terrible in that game, it's slow, and basic as fukk, that platforming is a joke, and you spend most of the game watching it, the open world is empty, the boss fights were forgettable, it's a 7 out of 10 just because of the graphics

After playing Ghost I have to kinda agree that as far as execution goes it is a better game.I think that the arch of the story is better and gameplay also takes first place compared to GoW. But with all that said I still enjoyd GoW just as much,maybe even more as a return game then Ghost.