Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:laff:

Gotcha.

I would assume each game is hosted on pc servers you stream and can download from.
So...all those games are being hosted on a PC you say?

(@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Fatboi1 i need you all to clear your throats and prepare for some slow singing. Ya’ll know the words to “the upper room” right? )

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So...all those games are being hosted on a PC you say?

(@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @Fatboi1 i need you all to clear your throats and prepare for some slow singing. Ya’ll know the words to “the upper room” right? )

It's cloud hosted so I guess that's pc. The downloadable PS1 and PS2 games obviously run off emulation built into the PS4. And of course the ps4 games just run like any other digital download game.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Also, unlike Game Pass, those games are permanently in your library, they can be re-accessed by signing up for PS Plus. You guys manage to finish Red Dead 2 before it was taken off your service? :jbhmm:

Games are permanently in your library, but the second PS Plus ends, you have to pay to access "free" games that we're given to you. :jbhmm:

But isn't it "anti-consumer" to pay to "rent" games? :jbhmm:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Games are permanently in your library, but the second PS Plus ends, you have to pay to access "free" games that we're given to you. :jbhmm:

But isn't it "anti-consumer" to pay to "rent" games? :jbhmm:
Yes, but they’re all there FOREVER, versus Game Pass, where you can’t access GTA V or RDR2 anymore, no matter what you pay, unless you straight up buy them. To give you an example, I have UC 4, Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank, TLOU Remastered, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Fall Guys, a bunch of different CODs all in my free games library. I already own most of those games, but if I didn’t, I could just cop PS Plus for an entire year for $30, and have access to all of those for the whole year, with no fear of them being removed.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What I’ve been demanding answers for is...
When you play a ps1, ps2, or ps3 game vía PSnow...are those games being streamed remotely from their native consoles?
@MeachTheMonster , @PS4 , and myself will stand by for your informative reply.

As moderator of this topic...I nominate @Rekkapryde or @Fatboi1 to provide us with their statement(s) first.
PS2 and PS4 games are streamed from PS4 consoles since the PS4 has a PS2 emulator in it which is why the games are downloadable. Only PS3 games aren't

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
PS Plus games are just a cherry on top for paying to play multiplayer which M$ started.

And sony promptly followed for some strange reason, I wonder why :lupe:

Also, unlike Game Pass, those games are permanently in your library, they can be re-accessed by signing up for PS Plus. You guys manage to finish Red Dead 2 before it was taken off your service? :jbhmm:

No but I did manage to finish 100s of other games permanently available via GWG

Do those count, or are we just ignoring them for stan purposes, let me know bruh :blessed: