Sony Stans Slam GP Cause You're "Renting Games", Why No Smoke For PS Plus

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
The only thing PS+ has going for it are the extra discounts on games during Flash Sales.

But I don't blame Sony for it, because MS was the company that dropped the blueprint. :yeshrug:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
PS + gives free games, that is for online services..kind of like the Xbox Gold thing..PS NOW is a better comparison. With that being said, PS NOW is not the main thing Sony focuses on but Microsoft has made GP the main focus of the console

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What I’ve been demanding answers for is...
When you play a ps1, ps2, or ps3 game vía PSnow...are those games being streamed remotely from their native consoles?
@MeachTheMonster , @PS4 , and myself will stand by for your informative reply.

As moderator of this topic...I nominate @Rekkapryde or @Fatboi1 to provide us with their statement(s) first.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What I’ve been demanding answers for is...
When you play a ps1, ps2, or ps3 game vía PSnow...are those games being streamed remotely from their native consoles?
@MeachTheMonster , @PS4 , and myself will stand by for your informative reply.

As moderator of this topic...I nominate @Rekkapryde or @Fatboi1 to provide us with their statement(s) first.

I dunno. Would assume so for some. I've downloaded the ps now games on my ps4 except for the PS3 joints that are streaming only.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I dunno. Would assume so for some. I've downloaded the ps now games on my ps4 except for the PS3 joints that are streaming only.
So Sony has a building full of PS1, PS2, and PS3 consoles all somehow connected online and able to stream to the PS4?
Who is changing the discs in these consoles when a new game is selected?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So Sony has a building full of PS1, PS2, and PS3 consoles all somehow connected online and able to stream to the PS4?
Who is changing the discs in these consoles when a new game is selected?
:laff:

Gotcha.

I would assume each game is hosted on pc servers you stream and can download from.