Sony Stans now sending dikk pics to God of War developers; Santa Monica Studio begs for human dignity

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
il_fullxfull.401746260_l404.jpg

brb bout to get a Redfall release date from Arkane

:shaq:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is basically the end game they've been fighting for. The ultimate goal of all this "free speech/I should be able to say whatever I want without consequence" galaxy brain shyt is to give Nazis a platform and to also normalize internet harassment shyt. Now I'm from the old days of internet shyt, straight up fukkery on gaming forums and shyt. Internet banter and fukkery doesn't really impact me. But when you're doxxing people, sending dikk pics to women, or saying blatantly racist/sexist/etc shyt to people you've crossed a line. But this is a large portion of the gaming community. These white boys are out of control and are acting the fukk out. Nobody checks them, and when they get hit with the most basic of pushback like what Sony did they get even more mad.

Same shyt is happening across man child/nerd culture. The Star Wars shyt where they've attacking that black actress for instance, and then get mad when Disney responds. It's all about making it know that THIS is their shyt, and they should be able to attack and belittle any outside (women, black people, gay people etc).