Sony stan tries to preemptively defend Sony on NeoFag and commences to get shytted on :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
"Sony stans posting neogaf threads again"

:wow:
Another rekka classic full of neogaf lies :heh:
It's been said plenty of times that whichever one can produce the most systems will win this Christmas.

Don't know why you stans listen to rekka and neogaf with all the doom and gloom stories about the Xbox :heh:
Wasn't calling you tho c00n. Your the liar:ufdup:(maybe)

The rest of these dudes are the c00ns. Neogaf is a video game sight that basically hates America and black people in particular. Some of our playstion fans swear by that site and try to do anything they can to be a part of it. Even ignore overt racism, just to call that site their home.

:comeon: son you don't even understand what any of this means. Copy and pasting from neogaf won't help you
this is only a sample.......there's 9 pages of you shyttin on Neogaf breh. is it oochie wally or one mic? :mjlol:

I'm just sayin :troll:

@Cladyclad @Fatboi1 @backbreaker65

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
this is only a sample.......there's 9 pages of you shyttin on Neogaf breh. is it oochie wally or one mic? :mjlol:

You acting like they don't talk about gaming over there tho, it's a shame you gotta go to a racist site to get good gaming info but that is the climate we live in. Besides, it's equally racist anywhere, it's just applied differently

He doesn't post there because they ban you if you show any signs of a non c00n. You'd be a god over there :obama:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You acting like they don't talk about gaming over there tho, it's a shame you gotta go to a racist site to get good gaming info but that is the climate we live in. Besides, it's equally racist anywhere, it's just applied differently

He doesn't post there because they ban you if you show any signs of a non c00n. You'd be a god over there :obama:

I got dirt on you c00ndoggie :umad:
kewndog.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never said that.

What I did say is that real nikkas get banned. I didn't last a week:win:

If you got a longstanding active account on there, we know where you stand:mjpls:

@backbreaker65 a weirdo cac confirmed :scust:

@Fatboi1 too:scusthov:
I got banned plenty of times :pachaha:

I got banned because I typed "M$FT" on some bullshyt :laff:

I browse for gaming news and occasionally post in a PC performance thread or something.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

You tried to defend your boy:mjlol:

:ufdup:

In reality, I've always shytted on NeoFag. I'm shytting on them in this thread. That's why I made it.

A Sony stan made a Sony stan thread in Sony stan land and still caught a L.:mjlol:

Then you came in here feverishly defending him.

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You tried to defend your boy:mjlol: take it personal

:ufdup:

In reality, I've always shytted on NeoFag. I'm shytting on them in this thread. That's why I made it.

A Sony stan made a Sony stan thread in Sony stan land and still caught a L.:mjlol:

Then you came in here feverishly defending him.

:mjlol:
No I was clowning you.
:gurupersonal:don't take it personal

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Did you laugh when you payed that much for a PS3?
Or did you go with the broke boy model with the 20gb hard drive?:mjlol:
I Wasn't half a decade into last gen with 290 games in my xbox360 library that could be eligible for texture upgrades when I bought a ps3 lil fella