Sony Slashes PlayStation VR2 Headset Output After Pre-Orders Disappoint

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Psvr
The price isn’t the problem for me. I just don’t know anything about the software, except that PSVR1 games can’t be played on PSVR2. That alone is a major con and makes it not worth it to me.
psvr has a whole other control system and uses lights for tracking.. I wouldn’t expect it to work without a major patch for each game..

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Article was written by Takashi M.

But what that mean when the bots here shamelessly post stuff from Destin and Jez Corden :mjlol:

Might as well go to gossipinthecity for stock picks and signals :heh:

Last edited:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Psvr

psvr has a whole other control system and uses lights for tracking.. I wouldn’t expect it to work without a major patch for each game..
Like I said, the optics just look bad from a general consumer standpoint. When the most publicized headline for a $600 accessory is that it can’t play slightly older VR games you were probably interested in (like Skyrim VR), most people are gonna be like :hubie:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Like I said, the optics just look bad from a general consumer standpoint. When the most publicized headline for a $600 accessory is that it can’t play slightly older VR games you were probably interested in (like Skyrim VR), most people are gonna be like :hubie:
I’m with you breh.. but it’s not gonna happpen :mjcry: I might have to buy the pc Skyrim to play that :beli:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will wait for the price to drop or wait on Black Friday.

Near $600 is fukking ridiculous especially since a lot of people don't have PS5 at the same price

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It needs a killer app like what valve has in half life

But im actually interested, just probably way down the line
Even with Half Life Valve ain’t selling a bunch of headsets.

Any hardware that was gonna be sold off the strength of that game has already been sold.

Sony has horizon, but still it’s only gonna be super enthusiasts with a bunch of extra $ to buy PSVR2

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Believe tweets from random people who have been proven to just make shyt up brehs!

Sony releases headsets and classic game after classic game

Microsoft = here is Forza 716161611

Broke boys in here talking about price as though every headset with the same features isn't more expensive. I don't think Sony expects ever house hold to have one of these.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I almost pre-ordered until I saw how expensive it was. I couldn’t convince myself to spend that much on a pre-order not knowing I’ll be alive long enough to play it. Tomorrow ain’t guaranteed.