Sony shytting on Xbox with cloud & streaming. Say it aint so

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The fact that PlayStation uses Azure and Xbox doesn’t is beyond ridiculous

But the fact the Azure group didn’t even even tell Phil and crew that Sony had cut a deal with them speaks volumes. Guess they wanna stunt during those department meetings. :dead:

Azure nikkaz only fukk with Winners Phil :deadrose:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two different types of use cases, if you plan on streaming like this you can only stream PS5 games on a PS5.

Congrats, I guess?

Meanwhile on any device with a browser I can stream games across any Xbox platform to my Chromebook, tablet, phone or TV browser.

Of course they don't mention that though, pretty big thing not to go into a bit of detail about:mjlol:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I thought they were partners with the stream shyt... well, I've only done remote play but its nice. I think i streamed Arkham Origins once and it was smooth. The xbox streaming was always pretty great. In general cloud gaming has come a long way. rip stadia though i could play for hours on that thing with no lag.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Two different types of use cases, if you plan on streaming like this you can only stream PS5 games on a PS5.

Congrats, I guess?

Meanwhile on any device with a browser I can stream games across any Xbox platform to my Chromebook, tablet, phone or TV browser.

Of course they don't mention that though, pretty big thing not to go into a bit of detail about:mjlol:
Yep.. let the Xbox have this one