Sony shutters Pixelopus (Concrete Genie) studio

ForeverLurking

Posts as a Service
Daps
Reppin
The Place Where Dreams Go To Die
Curious if they're pursuing other AA/indie studios as replacements or plan to strictly rely on third party deals for those unique type of experiences while they chase the blockbusters and that live service bullshyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ape Escape 1 was classic asl but that team is definitely still not around

Gravity Rush was meh. A 7/10 series.

Gravity Rush is the definition over style of substance, i wish they would just make another game with the exact same art style and better story/gameplay/and characters

To me, its still the best looking game on ps4

GRAVITY-RUSH-2_20170220001836.jpg

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Gravity Rush is the definition over style of substance, i wish they would just make another game with the exact same art style and better story/gameplay/and characters

To me, its still the best looking game on ps4

GRAVITY-RUSH-2_20170220001836.jpg

Gravity Rush 2 felt like PS's version of those recent Xbox "passion projects" to me. Just a cool lower budget game.

And sure the art style was unique but Bloodborne had way better art, and the objective "best looking" game on PS4 had to undoubtedly be Death Stranding/Spider-Man/TLOU2.

that is most definetely true, but the astrobot series has the skeleton of an ape escape game.

I definitely see and feel Ape Escape in Astro cause of all the gadgets/tools.

Sony probably thinks Astro is a safer bet for today's society and that's why they're sorta leaning on that IP as their main mascot platformer.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rip to sony making quirky, different and cool little titles. I guess these GOW's and Last of us aint gonna pay for themselves.:francis: