876.gif

latest

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They obviously did this to drum up sales for persona 5 :francis:

Now, I'll address @DPresidential and I bet I speak for a lot of people.

I grew up Roman Catholic :patrice:

I don't believe any one religion is the "right" way to salvation

I personally believe in the 10 commandments, great rules to live by.

Now if you know of the biblical stories of Sodom and Gomorrah you'd know about how God dropped Lava from the skies to destroy these two cities.

If you don't believe me, go look up a YouTube video on what they found in these two cities. Basically they are still covered in ashes. There is sulfer there still that isn't from this planet. The entire area, it burns blue.

It really happened is what I'm conveying here. But those 10 commandments don't allow me to JUDGE, we all have FREE WILL so people are free to be whatever they choose. My oldest daughter is likely :wrist:

I still believe homosexuality is not God's will, so pushing gay agendas doesn't sit right with me but.. I don't HATE them. Not my place to be that judgemental because when you die its only about what you did in this life.

To quote Malcolm X, leave your religion at home because that is between you and God. I feel homosexuality belongs in the same leave it at home category. If I see two dudes kissing it makes me wanna barf :yeshrug:

two dudes showing affection is tolerable but I'm still giving the Jordan side eye :mjpls: