Sony Releases PSVR2 Preview

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The road to launch for PlayStation VR2 is in full swing, and we can’t wait for you to try the exciting new games and experiences you’ll be able to explore with our next-generation virtual reality headset. As we continue with our launch efforts, today, we’d like to offer a quick peek at some of the user experience features you’ll discover on PS VR2.

Let’s take a look.

There are lots of exciting things to look forward to for PS VR2, and we can’t wait to share more details about our next-generation virtual reality headset that takes a dramatic leap forward in gameplay innovation. We’ll share more information soon, including launch date and additional games coming to the platform.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There are lots of exciting things to look forward to for PS VR2, and we can’t wait to share more details about our next-generation virtual reality headset that takes a dramatic leap forward in gameplay innovation. We’ll share more information soon, including launch date and additional games coming to the platform.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember when the xbox kinect was to invasive :mjlol:

I'm sure that wont even be brought up now :sas1:

Hating aside, if some decent VR games come out I might cop one at some point. I'll probably wait on a Price drop but I'm at least interested.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Remember when the xbox kinect was to invasive :mjlol:

I'm sure that wont even be brought up now :sas1:

Hating aside, if some decent VR games come out I might cop one at some point. I'll probably wait on a Price drop but I'm at least interested.
Kinect was amazing. All that invasive bullshyt but people now carry phones with them at all times, have Echo Shows in their homes, cameras in their homes that are constantly hacked, using face recognition…retarded ass consumers