Sony raises price of PlayStation in Japan... again.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You stuck in 2008 breh

People in japan buying this play f2p and gatcha games now. You can have someone play all 3 of the Hoyoverse games (Genshin, Starrail & ZZZ) and that's enough for them but Sony will make more money off them than a 2008 customer because they drop money every character banner.
That doesn't explain the switch's success.

PS3 era hardware is dominating the charts and their games are doing strong numbers.

This f2p shyt is not the move. Why even buy a ps5 when I can play those exact games you listed on a 10 year old console or a smartphone without significantly noticeable decline in visual quality?

Half A $

Pro
Daps
That doesn't explain the switch's success.

PS3 era hardware is dominating the charts and their games are doing strong numbers.

This f2p shyt is not the move. Why even buy a ps5 when I can play those exact games you listed on a 10 year old console or a smartphone without significantly noticeable decline in visual quality?
lmao @ playing genshin on ps4.

and switch is a combination of nintendo's handheld and console divisions, no shyt it's successful.... but when you look at it doing 100m Wii + 150m DS > 160m Switch

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Remember when consoles went down in price? Why is everything in the world so awful now.

Cause y'all cheered when M$ got out the console market. :unimpressed:

Well, this confirms my fear that the PS6 will be $1200.