Sony Q3: PS break sales records, increases sales forecast, 32.1m units sold

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spiderman 2 sales will be insane for the console. Especially when they bundle a PS5 plus Spiderman 2. 2023 will be ridiculous for the PS5.

Xbots still think Starfield can compete :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know but its pretty hype deflating to show something like that after a buyout. TBH the game prob won't be completely until modders get a hold of it.

Yeah, im honestly not sure why they thought showing the game in that state was a good idea but this is brought to you by the same people that showed off halo infinite in the summer of 2020 with confidence

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anyone thinking first party and/or exclusive content isn’t what sells systems i don’t even know what to tell them, its just extreme delusion at that point. It’s something Sony knew how to do from inception.

Sony is 5 consoles in (not including handhelds) and they have adapted and innovated enough to stay ahead of the competition, even as a smaller company than some of them. Thats not luck, thats good business and good leadership.

Electronics, film, tech, games, music, anime, sony is always at the forefront. GOAT company tbh

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I can’t believe so many people still play video games like this. I barely have enough time/interest to play my RP3. These numbers. Wow!!!

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Anyone thinking first party and/or exclusive content isn’t what sells systems i don’t even know what to tell them, its just extreme delusion at that point. It’s something Sony knew how to do from inception.

Sony is 5 consoles in (not including handhelds) and they have adapted and innovated enough to stay ahead of the competition, even as a smaller company than some of them. Thats not luck, thats good business and good leadership.

Electronics, film, tech, games, music, anime, sony is always at the forefront. GOAT company tbh
Sir multitplatform games sell systems see CoD 2k Madden for example :troll: