Sony Q1 FY2021- Best Q1 Revenue in video game history

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:mjlol:"sony needs an answer to gamepass"

Sony has PS Now. The only difference is that unlike Game Pass it doesn't have every single game available. And that's only because Sony doesn't have M$ deep pockets. It's my opinion, and my opinion only, that they're subsidizing Game Pass at the moment. Sony is going to sit back, wait, and when the time is right come out with an updated PS Now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony has PS Now. The only difference is that unlike Game Pass it doesn't have every single game available. And that's only because Sony doesn't have M$ deep pockets. It's my opinion, and my opinion only, that they're subsidizing Game Pass at the moment. Sony is going to sit back, wait, and when the time is right come out with an updated PS Now.

Cats keep forgetting PSNow exists.

Gamepass doesn't even have every single game available.

They also make more money selling their games non streaming too. Putting your AAA games on Gamepass Day 1 is something Xbox HAS TO DO. Playstation doesn't. :yeshrug: And don't even get into 3rd parties. They are not putting their AAA big budget games on streaming Day 1 anytime soon either.

If it ever gets to a point for them to upgrade PS Now, then they'll do so.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Wait til starfield comes out…we’ll see who has the best revenue then!

:mjlol:
Imagine being ten billion behind on revenue while paying devs to have their games on gameass while also spending 7 Billy on Bethesda

Xbox game division can bring in 5 Billy more than Sony’s and still make less profit

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol:
Imagine being ten billion behind on revenue while paying devs to have their games on gameass while also spending 7 Billy on Bethesda

Xbox game division can bring in 5 Billy more than Sony’s and still make less profit
So let me understand you, you're talking shyt because Microsoft bought Bethesda to secure a ton of big deal exclusives for it's ecosystem. You'd rather them pocket that money or purchase lesser studios like whoever made returnal? You tried to pay Kojima to make silent hill but Xbox spent again. Do you know how much it cost them?

Ask me if I care at all :hhh:

It's about the games, we got em now, soon and later. You? What you looking forward to this year bruh bruh???
We been eating, yall gnawing on The Asscent gristle :mjlol:
WLIM

You name a title that sold well and you say you're eating. Doesn't matter if the game is mediocre, doesn't matter if it's a PS3 or a PS4 title, you grubbing. Gamepass, fps boost, or banging exclusives like the Ascent and you playing dumb. Well at least you have last year's ghost of Tsushima to look forward to, this time for $70. That wouldn't be considered "gristle" tho right :francis: