Sony Paying More for games to be added PS Plus compared to Gamepass

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wouldn’t Sony paying more for PS plus just be due to the nature PS Plus Monthly Games, where PS Plus subscribers can have the game for the foreseeable future of the game, rather than just for the six month window like Gamepass?
You’re posting in an Xbox console war thread. Don’t bring your common sense here.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Ark was on gamepass before it hit PS+ for a month :yawn:
And I know you guys are gamers so you already knew this :smugbiden: but Ark is a free to play title so you guys stay winning :tu:

Ark 2 staring Vin Diesel will also be in the service day 1, if you guys give 1/2 of a shyt about Ark then you're Jealous :hula: or you commenting now because of the same reasonings just differently applied

But it is what it is :win:
Oh ark trash took that junk of my pc with quickness back in the day.

I was just saying maybe that’s the reason sony payed a little more the. M$

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh ark trash took that junk of my pc with quickness back in the day.

I was just saying maybe that’s the reason sony payed a little more the. M$
There's a more obvious reason that anyone would come to if they didn/t have a bias :ufdup:
And that reason is, because Gamepass breathes life into titles new and old. The player count exploded once it hit gamepass and they want more of that for the next game. For the people who do like the game, they would then purdhase stuff in game and at the end of the day if enough ppl do that it makes all the money in the wolrd. Thats how fortnite eats, of course Ark isn't that popular but you don't have to be to make a KILLING