Sony out here Sending cease and desist to 10 year partners, and screwing over die hard fans.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I think Xbox fans should be preoccupied with ole Phil’s scheming ways. Infiltrating the competition in a bid to take over and bragging about it…truly dastardly evil villain vibe.:scust:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Anytime you sell someone’s licensed product you need…licensing. Said licensing is not given in perpetuity to the vendor so they knew they had a limited time frame and did not prepare and make sure their customers were taken care of. They putting people’s emails in the letter, then need to put their own.

This is no different than me selling some t-shirts out of my garage. If they people give me 4 years it’s done after 4 years, not when I run out of product. This is why overly passionate people should not be in those particular related businesses.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I don’t give a fukk. Zero fukks. And you know what? I wouldn’t give a fukk if it was Microsoft. Know what else? I also don’t give a shyt. I’m out of shyts and fukks. And I don’t care because this is business. Sucks, but it’s business, and Gaming Heads knew what was up whenever they signed whatever contract they signed with Sony. Sony got the royalty payments, that Gaming Heads passed the cost of on to the customer. It’s on that store to provide refunds that they don’t want to give. And they’re shyt looks cheap anyway for what they are charging.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t give a fukk. Zero fukks. And you know what? I wouldn’t give a fukk if it was Microsoft. Know what else? I also don’t give a shyt. I’m out of shyts and fukks. And I don’t care because this is business. Sucks, but it’s business, and Gaming Heads knew what was up whenever they signed whatever contract they signed with Sony. Sony got the royalty payments, that Gaming Heads passed the cost of on to the customer. It’s on that store to provide refunds that they don’t want to give. And they’re shyt looks cheap anyway for what they are charging.
Let me quote you first because I already know Meach or gang gon be like

":huhldup: Sony stans are unhinged!"