FTipNy8XsAAR9jG

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only broke boys try to stack and shyt.

Pay whatever service like a real man and you won't have them problems :lolbron:
I hope you being sarcastic. Y'all nikkaz paying money 60 dollars a year for some 10 year old games and shyt which you could play for free on some other shyt. But I'll let you nikkaz cook. We three years in next gen and all that's been the main focus is services games going to PC and hardly any new games on both sides.

Daps
I think the two most foul things about it are 1) expecting individuals to pay the difference to upgrade for the entire duration of the subscription all at once with no option to upgrade for shorter intervals and keeping the base subscription for whatever time isn’t upgraded, and 2) making individuals pay extra if they got the subscription using a discount.

#1 I think is easily addressed by giving people the option of upgrading to a higher tier by paying for a select amount of time and not forcing them to pay for it all at once. #2 is a little more low down, and Sony would be probably better off setting up a fixed fee for all essential players to upgrade instead of charging one person $60 and another $90 because one took advantage of a previous discount.

On a side note, it was never my understanding that PS Plus subs would be upgraded to higher tiers automatically, so i assumed anyone having only essential would pay an upgrade fee of some kind if they wanted access to the higher tiers. I’m assuming these complaints are different than people who bought up years of PS Now to take advantage of a loophole to get ps premium at a cheaper price because we were told it would convert to the highest tier.

Either way, people should speak with their wallets if they want anything to change and Sony to fix to it. The last thing Sony should want is for tons of bad press or for the service to be DOA.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the two most foul things about it are 1) expecting individuals to pay the difference to upgrade for the entire duration of the subscription all at once with no option to upgrade for shorter intervals and keeping the base subscription for whatever time isn’t upgraded, and 2) making individuals pay extra if they got the subscription using a discount.

#1 I think is easily addressed by giving people the option of upgrading to a higher tier by paying for a select amount of time and not forcing them to pay for it all at once. #2 is a little more low down, and Sony would be probably better off setting up a fixed fee for all essential players to upgrade instead of charging one person $60 and another $90 because one took advantage of a previous discount.

On a side note, it was never my understanding that PS Plus subs would be upgraded to higher tiers automatically, so i assumed anyone having only essential would pay an upgrade fee of some kind if they wanted access to the higher tiers. I’m assuming these complaints are different than people who bought up years of PS Now to take advantage of a loophole to get ps premium at a cheaper price because we were told it would convert to the highest tier.

Either way, people should speak with their wallets if they want anything to change and Sony to fix to it. The last thing Sony should want is for tons of bad press or for the service to be DOA.
This defintely won't go over well the backlash that Sony will get from this will have them dial back. They can't blame individuals for doing this best thing for them to do is honor the shyt and keep it moving. If they making nikkaz pay I'd cancel the subscription on-site and say fukk em.

KRayner

All Star
Daps
I have regular ps plus membership. Do you get anything for that? Or do I gotta upgrade.. :shaq2:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
That shyt sounds so confusing, thank god as I PC Gamer if I want to play online I only have to click on "multiplayer" on the game I already paid for (or got for free on epic :blessed:)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny because Sony stans were tearing up the internet left and right when MS said they were increasing prices of Xbox live.

But they are quite as a mouse when it comes to price increases of anything on their end.

It's to the point now I can't take them serious at all.