Sony needs a couple hard hitting multiplayer games

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was a huge step back from 2/3 especially co op
I was actually playing UC4 MP yesterday after not touching it for probably a few years. I'll say it's the best feeling third person shooter control wise and it's still fun.

Took me a few matches to get used to the controls again but I'd say I got it still.

Out of all of them I'd say UC4 has the best gameplay but the standard modes have too much fluff but I'd take this over Uncharted 3 MP. Uncharted 3 MP was a cluster fukk with all the kickbacks and weapon mods. The one thing UC3 had over UC4 is content. The coop missions and the sheer amount of maps was better but UC4 plays better. UC2 was the goat though :wow:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I was actually playing UC4 MP yesterday after not touching it for probably a few years. I'll say it's the best feeling third person shooter control wise and it's still fun.

Took me a few matches to get used to the controls again but I'd say I got it still.

Out of all of them I'd say UC4 has the best gameplay but the standard modes have too much fluff but I'd take this over Uncharted 3 MP. Uncharted 3 MP was a cluster fukk with all the kickbacks and weapon mods. The one thing UC3 had over UC4 is content. The coop missions and the sheer amount of maps was better but UC4 plays better. UC2 was the goat though :wow:

Only thing i hated most about uc3 was the kal blindfire

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I need another TLOU multiplayer with a different spin to it. That multiplayer is straight classic fun times with the homies. :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah but it’s not like we are in a drought because 3rd party got the multiplayer games sewed up with COD, BATTLEFIELD, ETC which is good.
:mjlol:
...You're playing the exact same MP games that's on Xbox and PC. :dwillhuh:

COD, Battlefield, GTA, 2K and w/e F2P BR game that comes out. The only exclusives not on PS4 is Halo and Gears and as a fan of Gears the latest one pretty much flopped and I tried to play the other day and I keep getting matched up with Mexican players.

If you're into racing GT Sport Online is pretty jam packed with content from what I seen. Uncharted 4's MP is still online too. Xbox and PC players can't be "talking about" anything when they don't have really anything different.

Look at the actual top played MP games and tell me which ones aren't on PS4. Hell, for fighting games you either have a PS4 or PC for Street Fighter V so this notion that PS4 is all single player games is stupid. I can't think of a single hit MP game that's out now that's not out on PS4.

Bloodborne, TLOU:R, UC4, GT Sport, Firewall Zero Hour, etc. are some exclusive PS4 games with good MP.

If you copped a PSVR though, there's a dope fps MP that's slept on. Played with the PS Gun attachment and it's far more immersive than other shooters.

Bunch of words = FURY :ufdup: