Sony needs a couple hard hitting multiplayer games

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's the only thing we really missing. Bring back Socom, make another MAG, and create a new FPS outside of Killzone. The Last of Us 2 won't have multiplayer and that shyt was great in tlou 1.:wow:

I do understand what Xbox and PC players be talking about. We have nothing but single player story games and while I enjoyed every last one, we need the above.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
That's the only thing we really missing. Bring back Socom, make another MAG, and create a new FPS outside of Killzone. The Last of Us 2 won't have multiplayer and that shyt was great in tlou 1.:wow:

I do understand what Xbox and PC players be talking about. We have nothing but single player story games and while I enjoyed every last one, we need the above.

Yeah but it’s not like we are in a drought because 3rd party got the multiplayer games sewed up with COD, BATTLEFIELD, ETC which is good.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think Sony is fine where they at when it comes to multiplayer and should focus on providing crossplay for newer titles. the age of exclusivity is pretty much running its course with everyone outside of tendo. Even with if Tendo, outside of smash. They got no hard hitting multiplayer games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

...You're playing the exact same MP games that's on Xbox and PC. :dwillhuh:

COD, Battlefield, GTA, 2K and w/e F2P BR game that comes out. The only exclusives not on PS4 is Halo and Gears and as a fan of Gears the latest one pretty much flopped and I tried to play the other day and I keep getting matched up with Mexican players.

If you're into racing GT Sport Online is pretty jam packed with content from what I seen. Uncharted 4's MP is still online too. Xbox and PC players can't be "talking about" anything when they don't have really anything different.

Look at the actual top played MP games and tell me which ones aren't on PS4. Hell, for fighting games you either have a PS4 or PC for Street Fighter V so this notion that PS4 is all single player games is stupid. I can't think of a single hit MP game that's out now that's not out on PS4.

Bloodborne, TLOU:R, UC4, GT Sport, Firewall Zero Hour, etc. are some exclusive PS4 games with good MP.

If you copped a PSVR though, there's a dope fps MP that's slept on. Played with the PS Gun attachment and it's far more immersive than other shooters.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You must be a 2000s kid:mjlol:. Don't nobody wanna play COD all day, not over Socom

I don’t fukk with COD but the people have spoken with their pockets lol. I’m sure there’s a niche group of people who wanna fukk with something like Socom, but it probably wouldn’t even be profitable enough to make.