Sony is wild going Ham on all these Gaas games

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously out of all of them they will be lucky
if one ip succeeds. Especially with the first person shooter gaas. The market is way too oversaturated with that shyt. I would atleast thought if they were going to do gaas we would see more games in the realm of Horizon and Factions.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of the 3 announced yesterday, two of them will probably fail
Marathon will probably have legs since it is also on Xbox and it’s bungie. I don’t have faith in the others though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Marathon will probably have legs since it is also on Xbox and it’s bungie. I don’t have faith in the others though.

I’m not really into this live-service shyt but it makes sense from a business stand point and i understand why they’re doing it. You can’t put out 4 live service games and expect 4/4 to hit, same with single player stuff, sony puts out duds every once in a while with that also. I gotta assume their batting average is gonna be a lot lower for multiplayer as is trending with the rest of the industry.

So far im confident in Factions just because the gameplay from the first multiplayer is already proven, and like you said Bungie is kind of a hit maker. MLB and GT are already successful in their own right.

8-AD6-FDB0-6101-415-F-B1-B1-AD363-C1648-A4.jpg

As long as theres no a decrease in single player games i don’t really care

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not really into this live-service shyt but it makes sense from a business stand point and i understand why they’re doing it. You can’t put out 4 live service games and expect 4/4 to hit, same with single player stuff, sony puts out duds every once in a while with that also. I gotta assume their batting average is gonna be a lot lower for multiplayer as is trending with the rest of the industry.

So far im confident in Factions just because the gameplay from the first multiplayer is already proven, and like you said Bungie is kind of a hit maker. MLB and GT are already successful in their own right.

I thought the gaas would have been factions or that rumoured Horizon coming down the pipeline. I was literally blindsided by the First Person shooter shyt because it made me feel like I was watching an Xbox conference.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought the gaas would have been factions or that rumoured Horizon coming down the pipeline. I was literally blindsided by the First Person shooter shyt because it made me feel like I was watching an Xbox conference.

It will most likely be all of the above, Guerrilla and Naughty Dog’s games are confirmed. People have been begging sony to make an FPS game though so there’s at least 3 coming

In fact, i expect Last of Us Multiplayer game to come out before every game shown yesterday

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Factions is Detox status until proven otherwise :pachaha:

But all jokes aside they throwing shyt at the wall and seeing what sticks. GaaS is a high risk/high reward endeavor. If one of them really pops and has lasting power it’ll make up for the cost of the rest. They playing the numbers game :manny:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hey... I love love love the optimism :francis:

Even has a chart to illustrate his BULshyt :russ:
Name dropped mlb and gt but those are games he don't care for. The others are multiplayer games which you injured admitted you don't care for (outside of fall guys of course)

You would hate planet of Lana :therethere:
Agreed. But all you need is one to hit.
That's all you're gonna get :bryan:
Factions is Detox status until proven otherwise :pachaha:

But all jokes aside they throwing shyt at the wall and seeing what sticks. GaaS is a high risk/high reward endeavor. If one of them really pops and has lasting power it’ll make up for the cost of the rest. They playing the numbers game :manny:
And the excuses game too

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hey... I love love love the optimism :francis:

Even has a chart to illustrate his BULshyt :russ:
Name dropped mlb and gt but those are games he don't care for. The others are multiplayer games which you injured admitted you don't care for (outside of fall guys of course)

You would hate planet of Lana :therethere:

That's all you're gonna get :bryan:

And the excuses game too

How is that excuses when that’s exactly what they’re doing with their GaaS strategy? I ain’t playing any of those shyts :heh:

I’d like to hear your excuses for ducking that Halo Infinite 1v1 one tho, CapDog :mjpls:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How is that excuses when that’s exactly what they’re doing with their GaaS strategy? I ain’t playing any of those shyts :heh:

I’d like to hear your excuses for ducking that Halo Infinite 1v1 one tho, CapDog :mjpls:
I haven't played halo in a minute so I gotta get my weight back up, but soon for that. You don't play cod?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I haven't played halo in a minute so I gotta get my weight back up, but soon for that. You don't play cod?

I play destiny and haven’t played Halo in over a year but I would still scrape your lying ass for playing with my name :ufdup: