Sony hasn't had a damn conference all year

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope we still get a big showing in December, but I doubt it at this point.
I think those days are over now. It's much cheaper for them to put out state of plays which is like Nintendo directs. They just show games no need to have the developers on a stage and all the rest of that fluff from the E3 days.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I think those days are over now. It's much cheaper for them to put out state of plays which is like Nintendo directs. They just show games no need to have the developers on a stage and all the rest of that fluff from the E3 days.

Its definitely not worth doing a live show today, but I think they can still do those digital showcases.

Something is inevitably going to happen soon cause they've effectively got through the first wave of games with GOWR. Forget the gamers, they'll need to announce shyt for their investors soon.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
7kx4wpap400a1.jpg

I'd be mad as shyt if I just had my Series X other than starfield the future don't look bright. No gears announcement for next year is a travesty. fukk i'd even take a next gen Killer Instinct.
I'm low key, gonna just cop a series s when starfield comes out, play that until i get tired of it, then sell it again.