SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do what you want when you popping :wow:
Bum ass xbox doing their best. Being bums :russ:

7kx4wpap400a1.jpg

I'd be mad as shyt if I just had my Series X other than starfield the future don't look bright. No gears announcement for next year is a travesty. fukk i'd even take a next gen Killer Instinct.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I’ll never understand the appeal of playing shyt like age of empires or civilization on console.

MS thinks the big name brand is all they need to sell copies. They dont even care if the game is complete (see Halo Infinite).

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
MS thinks the big name brand is all they need to sell copies. They dont even care if the game is complete (see Halo Infinite).
shyt neither does Nintendo with how this new pokemon game came out lol

The only one of the big 3 who hasn't released a broken version of one of their flagship franchises this generation is Sony. Ragnarok been piff. Forbidden West piff.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
shyt neither does Nintendo with how this new pokemon game came out lol

The only one of the big 3 who hasn't released a broken version of one of their flagship franchises this generation is Sony. Ragnarok been piff. Forbidden West piff.

Sony got burned pretty bad with Days Gone being a disaster at launch. I think from that point on they said fukk it we'll delay the game if we need to cause these games only get reviewed once.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony got burned pretty bad with Days Gone being a disaster at launch. I think from that point on they said fukk it we'll delay the game if we need to cause these games only get reviewed once.

The problem is Days Gone took forever to come out on top of that. It was in production for almost 7 years, i think any other publisher probably would have bushed them after that. Bend is saved because they’re one of the oldest studios and built up enough good faith to get another shot.

The other side of that is Suckerpunch that took just as long to make Tsushima but Tsushima was a hit and released almost flawlessly performance wise. It was actually the fastest load times I’ve ever experience on ps4

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Next year we will definitely get a showcase to show Spiderman 3, wolverine, KOTOR, FF, Naughty Dog’s new game plus the new big games coming out in 2024 and beyond. There wasn’t a conference this year because they probably wanted to concentrate this year on their 2022 games like Horizon and Ragnarok. Now that those games are out, they can now start showing the rest. Can’t wait

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thats probably true, i couldnt imagine sony wanting to drown out the ragnarok hype with more games. It does seem like they positioned the september state of play as their mini-showcase for the year.

Eventually they are gonna have to talk about their 2023 line up, even teh announced games more in depth. Stuff like Stellar Blade, FF16, Factions, PSVR2, Spider-Man 2, Helldivers 2, Death Stranding 2, whatever else is ready to be revealed