Sony got no games for this year…other than TLOU2 remaster and Gamepass Classic MLB the show

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I play apex legends , get it right :ufdup:

Yall dont find the irony that yall sit here 18 hours a day bragging about how many great games Sony has but dont even play them ?
I find it weird nikkas try to gatekeep video games period. nikka playing Roblox and trying to tell me how Spider Man was wack.

Go sit down somewhere.

:mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I find it weird nikkas try to gatekeep video games period. nikka playing Roblox and trying to tell me how Spider Man was wack.

Go sit down somewhere.

Huh? You a straight fukkin weirdo. @Half A $ been talking about video games all damn week, so I asked to see his play log. You in here talking about some random shyt :what:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Huh? You a straight fukkin weirdo. @Half A $ been talking about video games all damn week, so I asked to see his play log. You in here talking about some random shyt :what:
I'm talking about your weird ass trying to gatekeep. Ol if you don't play fortnite daily youre not a gamer ass nikka.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shots fired @Sony Stans
We all know most of us play well regarded games no matter what system.

Don’t discount someone because they don’t play Fortnite or Madden on the regular.

Except Sea of Thieves

fukk that game