Sony got no games for this year…other than TLOU2 remaster and Gamepass Classic MLB the show

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the-rock.gif
nikkas get angry when they are wrong :huhldup:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
The graphs and quotes were already posted in this thread.

I mean that's what makes it funny, you yourself have posted those quotes which is why everyone is laughing at your lack of reading comprehension or just plain stupidity.

Spiderman 2 has outsold everything that was ever released on Xbox1 in just a manner of months and Sony expect a slight decline in first party titles.

Again how does your stupid ass think a slight decline on the previous year which includes a 10m in a matter of months games = no games?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

But xbox tho :wow:
This is inaccurate. Sony understands the value of having a pipeline of games so while their internal first party studios aren't releasing tent pole AAA games this year they partnered with other studios to have released games. Games like Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. While that game isn't from a Sony studio it's still a PS5 exclusive title.

On the other hand Microsoft mostly doesn't have such partnerships so when their first party studios don't release games you get these long droughts with no notable exclusive releases.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean that's what makes it funny, you yourself have posted those quotes which is why everyone is laughing at your lack of reading comprehension or just plain stupidity.

Spiderman 2 has outsold everything that was ever released on Xbox1 in just a manner of months and Sony expect a slight decline in first party titles.

Again how does your stupid ass think a slight decline on the previous year which includes a 10m in a matter of months games = no games?
Breh, why are you doing this again??

We already went over this. The “slight decline” is in profit. For AAA games especially, the bulk of the “profit” is in sales well after the first couple months/years after release. Like they will make lots more profit off the TLOU2 re-release than they did the first year of TLOU2 sales on PS4.

They will continue to sell their already released games, but the ceo came right out and said they have no big games for the year, i’m not even sure why you are still arguing with me. At best concord might make it this year, despite not having a release date.

Other than that I’ll ask again. What sony games do you anticipate will come out over the next 12 months or so??

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh, why are you doing this again??

We already went over this. The “slight decline” is in profit. For AAA games especially, the bulk of the “profit” is in sales well after the first couple months/years after release. Like they will make lots more profit off the TLOU2 re-release than they did the first year of TLOU2 sales on PS4.

They will continue to sell their already released games, but the ceo came right out and said they have no big games for the year, i’m not even sure why you are still arguing with me. At best concord might make it this year, despite not having a release date.

Other than that I’ll ask again. What sony games do you anticipate will come out over the next 12 months or so??
Folks, no big games from the current big franchises (Spider man, GOW, Horizon). Quit being stupid

"Sony has said it will not release any major existing PlayStation franchise games before April 2025.

In a financial call, Sony Interactive Entertainment boss Hiroki Totoki ruled out big new games in the God of War and Spider-Man series during the company’s next fiscal year, which ends March 31, 2025.

Totoki said: “Regarding first-party software, we aim to continue to focus on producing high-quality works and developing live service games. But while major projects are currently under development, we do not plan to release any new major existing franchise titles next fiscal year like God of War Ragnarok and Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is inaccurate. Sony understands the value of having a pipeline of games so while their internal first party studios aren't releasing tent pole AAA games this year they partnered with other studios to have released games. Games like Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. While that game isn't from a Sony studio it's still a PS5 exclusive title.

On the other hand Microsoft mostly doesn't have such partnerships so when their first party studios don't release games you get these long droughts with no notable exclusive releases.
The CEO is clearly talking about first party games.

Why are yall like this???? :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Folks, no big games from the current big franchises (Spider man, GOW, Horizon). Quit being stupid

"Sony has said it will not release any major existing PlayStation franchise games before April 2025.

In a financial call, Sony Interactive Entertainment boss Hiroki Totoki ruled out big new games in the God of War and Spider-Man series during the company’s next fiscal year, which ends March 31, 2025.

Totoki said: “Regarding first-party software, we aim to continue to focus on producing high-quality works and developing live service games. But while major projects are currently under development, we do not plan to release any new major existing franchise titles next fiscal year like God of War Ragnarok and Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.”
Which non-big, non-existing franchise sony games do you anticipate coming this year??? :usure:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The CEO is clearly talking about first party games.

Why are yall like this???? :mjlol:
I'm talking about your thread title. The CEO said no games on the level of God of War or Spider-Man from their internal studios this year.

If you're getting games on the level of Rebirth exclusively does it matter if it came from a Sony studio or one they partnered with?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm talking about your thread title. The CEO said no games on the level of God of War or Spider-Man from their internal studios this year.

If you're getting games on the level of Rebirth exclusively does it matter if it came from a Sony studio or one they partnered with?
The thread title says Sony not playstation.

Keep up :cheers: