Sony gamers GET IN HERE!!! (Ya bish)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As news spreads that Xbox is just getting started in showing off what they have :wow: I'm seeing mostly positive reviews from the showcase that just ended. But Sony fans, I don't know how you truly feel. I get it, it's just jokes. Calm down :whoa:

Ok, cool... just jokes.

Sohh, let's not have jokes for a second. Let's be mature adults. I have one simple question for all Sony gamers...

Was the Xbox showcase an awesome amazing show or was it just mid?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:salute:Xbox bruhs talk yo shyt! Y’all didn’t have a good showcase since who knows. Now y’all gotten one and don’t know how to act.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So 2-1 sohh far say AwedidaleeAwesome

I knew it would be close but will Xbox prevail in the hearts and minds of the Coli faithful?
These questions and more will be answered by the conclusion of this thread if you're looking for moral victories. I honestly just wanted to know how they truly felt, no console war Coli politic bulshyt :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It was awesome. They showed a lot of games coming to PS5 and it will be the definitive way to play with the PS5 Pro. :blessed:
It's great some of our games will be available with steadier frame rates on the PS5 Pro. Unfortunately, the games that made the show AWESOME will not be appearing on your system of choice. Now I asked for a serious discussion so don't get mad at a logical serious response.

If you think those multiplat games are AWESOME, then the games that are not coming to PlayStation must be by default, AMAZING!!! :banderas:

:bustback:

:hula:

:whew:

Meanwhile in Sonyville y'all nikkaz Gonna be playing co-op Horizon Adventures in 4k 120. All for the low low price of around $700 total :patrice:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It's great some of our games will be available with steadier frame rates on the PS5 Pro. Unfortunately, the games that made the show AWESOME will not be appearing on your system of choice. Now I asked for a serious discussion so don't get mad at a logical serious response.

If you think those multiplat games are AWESOME, then the games that are not coming to PlayStation must be by default, AMAZING!!! :banderas:

You putting up Gears but still procrastinating on 5.

I've been asking you about this for 5 years, Court.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You putting up Gears but still procrastinating on 5.

I've been asking you about this for 5 years, Court.
It's a combination of factors bro but I'm bout it in the nearest of futures.

I did the first trilogy with some Coli brehs (they know who they be) but around gears 4 I got into a relationship and my girl liked what gears looked like but never played it (PC gamer) and so we did the original trilogy with me carrying her. Wasn't as fun as playing with the fellas. She sucked all the fun life out of it honestly :yeshrug:

We didn't really care for the spinoff but I blame her for that...

Gears 4 took forever with her, it was a struggle but she enjoyed it. I don't fully remember the story. So we limped into gears 5 and honestly I thought we beat it. She just reminded me the other day we need to finish this before the next one.

Nope :stop: I'm reclaiming my time
I'm bout it for gears 5 plus the hive dlc. I'll even tackle gears 4 again if need be but I wanna tackle five first if possible. This weekend is not good for me but during the week or next weekend, whatever works for the crew... count me in :bustback:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:hula:

:whew:

Meanwhile in Sonyville y'all nikkaz Gonna be playing co-op Horizon Adventures in 4k 120. All for the low low price of around $700 total :patrice:

2 of these games probably won’t be out until 2026

:sas2: