Sony free games are up get em while they’re hot!

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@Gizmo_Duck

So with this , The Ps Plus Collection, and Ps Now

Is it safe to say Sony is offering a hell of a bargain , could it be the best place to play games ?, not to mention we get weekly ridiculous sales every week ... all bolstered by the fastest I/O in the universe

@The Mad Titan

Gamepass is in trouble , respectfully of course

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even when i give props to microsoft yall still console warring .:unimpressed:

Yet leasy in the other thread crying about how sony fans are a menace to the forum and how they derail topics.:unimpressed:
:mjgrin:

Just light jabs.

Once ratchet is out y'all will have ammo again.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@Gizmo_Duck

Is it safe to say Sony is offering a hell of a bargain , could it be the best place to play games ?, not to mention we get weekly ridiculous sales every week ... all bolstered by the fastest I/O in the universe

@The Mad Titan

Yo this shyt has me laughing out literally

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjgrin:

Just light jabs.

Once ratchet is out y'all will have ammo again.

Returnal out April 30th, expect an 85 or higher on MC

55e2a6163d2888927a9e68b34ea86450.gif

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck

@The Mad Titan

If we’re being objective, these are 10 FREE games, meaning you keep them forever, no subscription necessary. You can’t be mad about that, one of them being one of Sony’s biggest games this gen with its expansion.

Last month is it was Ratchet and Clank, and they’re saying next month will be God of War and the month after that Infamous SS.

And thats just the actual free stuff they are giving away, on top of that we still have our 4 PS Plus games for April which is Oddworld SoulStorm, possibly Sekiro...etc

Then if you have a PS5 you already have 20 other free games.

If you truly didn’t game much, or buy games the day of, you are truly eatin on PlayStation right now. I will even say that is partly in favor of the competition with Microsoft.

I don’t see how we can be getting all this PIFF every month for FREE and people on this forum will fight you over the value of super mario 3d all stars/3d world/Skyward Sword remasters/ports being 60 dollars