giphy.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No Neo is a shame...

But, I expect a lot of PSVR talk (glad I got mine already reserved :banderas:)

If RDR2 is displayed too....damn, it'll be game over :wow:

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
My predictions on e3

Last guardian release date 2016
No mans sky demo
Play station VR
Horizon gameplay
Infamous 3
Spiderman ps4
New God of war
New rockstar game

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Last year's E3 for Sony was so damn good that it made our expectations higher. I think FFVII Remake trailer shut the internet down. That was a punch in the nostalgic juggular :wow:

Then they announced Shenmue 3 and brought TLG out on top of that. Then to top it off they showed off an incredible Uncharted 4 gameplay segment.

Edit: Seriously, there's a fukking 4 HOUR reaction video to FFVII Remake announcement trailer.

I mean, :wow:. They really caught dudes by surprise. That was a magical moment, years worth of hype brought into one moment. You can't replicate that again imo.

Dat Reaction was just like the singularity just came and exploded all over everyone..... :ohlawd: it was just perfect...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dat Reaction was just like the singularity just came and exploded all over everyone..... :ohlawd: it was just perfect...
seriously.. the hype and passionate reaction at that moment was palpable. Sony stans all combined into one spirit bomb :wow:
latest

Best E3 in ages. I don't think that moment can be reignited. That was 20 years of gaming, people's childhood/ adolescence all directed into one trailer. It also helped that everyone was trolled a few months earlier at PSX.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
seriously.. the hype and passionate reaction at that moment was palpable. Sony stans all combined into one spirit bomb :wow:
latest

Best E3 in ages. I don't think that moment can be reignited. That was 20 years of gaming, people's childhood/ adolescence all directed into one trailer. It also helped that everyone was trolled a few months earlier at PSX.
yeah because Shenmue was played by so many gamers, especially Sony ones :sas1:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last year's E3 for Sony was so damn good that it made our expectations higher. I think FFVII Remake trailer shut the internet down. That was a punch in the nostalgic juggular :wow:

Then they announced Shenmue 3 and brought TLG out on top of that. Then to top it off they showed off an incredible Uncharted 4 gameplay segment.

Edit: Seriously, there's a fukking 4 HOUR reaction video to FFVII Remake announcement trailer.

I mean, :wow:. They really caught dudes by surprise. That was a magical moment, years worth of hype brought into one moment. You can't replicate that again imo.

The games afterwards were just her still suckin after you nutted. :noah:

When they announced Shenmue...at that point I was just...

Tony-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif