Sony does not deny listening to your recorded voice chats, are you ok with this?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It warns you in advance that the party chat owner can start recording you when you join. if you that stupid to join a chat where a cat might record you doing saying dumb shyt and send it to Sony, I don't know what to tell you.
First off, it's not something that turns off and on. Every convo is subject to being sent to review by Sony. Literally every conversation.

Now y'all was terrified over Xbox not allowing you to trade games with your friends. Today you're ok with the ps5 all digital because????

So the fear y'all created was what if you get banned, will you lose all your shyt?

Now your entire collection is at risk if you say anything. If you say "man nikka that's bullshyt" you might lose your entire ps4 and ps5 collection. Maybe you best somebody who was talking shyt? You say something in return after your victory? You are subjected to a possible lifetime ban.

Basically you gotta be a total fukkin square or else you might lose your entire library and the only thing you can say for it is "wellv they said they wouldn't actively record" like if I didn't already break that down :stopitslime:

Sony is the same company who argued in court that it wasn't their responsibility to report that your credit card info was stolen from psn.

Now Sony TVs spy on you
Your smart TV is spying on you. Here are step-by-step instructions to stop it

Sony headphones do too

But let's keep this all the way funky cuz this some real shyt. Words are used like Sony not listening... BY DEFAULT aka they got the option.

So how does this work? All you're speaking on is how the consumers can use (or misuse it)

But what nobody is talking about is what is going on exactly. They are recording all conversations at all times. You have access to the last 5 min of chat. That's only possible if it's recording at all times tho :patrice:

Now raise your hands if you think any company would openly say anything different? nikkaz not sure if Bethesda is exclusive after Phil makes shyt clear. This shyt clear as day, and now nikkaz wanna take this corporations word. Nah, Sony isn't a company that would lie. I've heard this vicious rumor of it being mandatory. I might join some party chats and as soon as you speak "jive" I'm gonna have Sony snatch your video games collection :damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Only listens if someone reports? why is this a big deal, its like any other report? if someone reports ur message, they can see that too?

1. Stop being stupid online or stop playing with snitches
EXACTLY what this is. And it tells you ahead of time that you are being recorded by the chat people

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It warns you in advance that the party chat owner can start recording you when you join. if you that stupid to join a chat where a cat might record you doing saying dumb shyt and send it to Sony, I don't know what to tell you.
So you know in advance you're gonna say something? And shyt never happens? I gotcha...
EXACTLY what this is. And it tells you ahead of time that you are being recorded by the chat people
It's recording at all times, that's how you can get the last 5 min because it's always recording :snoop:

If I called you ******, you don't then hit record. you access the recordings they already taking. It's shameful you're cool with this cuz we all if this was an Xbox story y'all would be.. well I lived thru it when y'all killed off Xbox with all it's fantastic features.

So as a man, when are you going to take serious shyt seriously? I get it's jokes but not this. Your entire library can go extinct over how you talk.
Nobody reading all dat. Go get some overtime
This isn't something to drop a one liner about, and this is where you chose to game so this affects you the most. Don't showcase to the world how you're too ignorant you read more than a paragraph. Imagine anyone with intelligence going "I can't read anything that don't resemble a pre schoolers book"

But other intellectuals will read, and we'll continue this convo at the adult table. You're free to leave them thread if you don't wanna participate, nobodies forcing you to be here :handshake:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people actually use those still lol? :flabbynsick:

i don't really play online games with other men :dame: but i thought people moved to discord

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
- if the tech exists, they're listening
- whatever else they will market it as, whatever "safeguards" they claim are in place...they're listening
- Kinect
- consoler problems