Sony currently has the best Rogue like games out with gameplay that exceeds the competition

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Sony games. :scust:

GETu6APacAApQA1

Meanwhile, look at all this good loving I'm getting at home, I ain't never stepping out on Sarah Bond. Never.

:wow:

Ronin cleaning up this whole list of games dolo

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:manny:
Any excuse I can give myself to run it back, I will; this goes double for TLOU2. I always have plenty to play between my PC and PS5 lol.
That’s cool. I’m just on principle I can’t support it after they canceled factions and still found a way to charge people for the game again.

Single player as a service really is becoming a thing for Sony.

Superstar
Daps
That’s cool. I’m just on principle I can’t support it after they canceled factions and still found a way to charge people for the game again.

:mjlol:
I can’t empathize with those looking forward to factions. I was happy, I want all that energy going toward tlou3 and nothing else lol. If I want multiplayer I’ll hop on Squad

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol:
I can’t empathize with those looking forward to factions. I was happy, I want all that energy going toward tlou3 and nothing else lol. If I want multiplayer I’ll hop on Squad
I wanted it to be a part of the OG game tbh.

On the bright side, its failure and the success of the TV show pretty much forced a tlou3.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I do wonder if they purposely delay stuff like NG+. it doesn't seem like the most complicated thing, especially if you're planning for it throughout development, but it always seems to come some time after launch

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I do wonder if they purposely delay stuff like NG+. it doesn't seem like the most complicated thing, especially if you're planning for it throughout development, but it always seems to come some time after launch
Almost certainly. It seems they don’t want people to bore with the game before they release additional paid content.