Sony could've went with literally any other design and it would of been better than the current PS5

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Once people get over themselves. In 10 years we will talk about how ugly this thing is. This will age horribly. I hope we have the option to take off the sides.
Show me an entertainment center this belongs in.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Am I the only one that doesn't particularly care about what either system looks like?

If you have a home entertainment system or travel then what the console is looked like and shaped like matters. I'm also starting to care about how loud and hot my consoles are since my PS4 is loud as fukk and heats up my room by like 5 degrees by itself

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Once people get over themselves. In 10 years we will talk about how ugly this thing is. This will age horribly. I hope we have the option to take off the sides.
Show me an entertainment center this belongs in.

No one will care how it looks in the long term. People don’t talk about console designs like that they talk about the games.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Both consoles are fukking hideous. PS5 looks like some alternate mysterious costume while here series x looks like a small speaker for a home stereo setup

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll go on record and say i actually like the series x design. It’s perfect imo

Not only does it look exactly like it’s name, (a box sort of like GameCube) but it’s not invasive and blends in perfect with the other rectangular black boxes in my entertainment center. It’s perfect for just not being there.

The ps5 is more of a statement. It’s like the Bugatti of consoles

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't care less about what the console looked like. We've went through a purple lunchbox for crying out loud.