Got these sony stans hopes up
0SdaC7U.png

Last edited:

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
i'll take a strong track record then one with a horrendous one.

Product A's Track Record: Proper Security, Party Chat, Dedicated Servers, Halo multiplayer

Product B's Track Record: Hacked and Shut Down, No Party Chat, Terrible servers/lag, terrible/outdated controller on top of it, Less players

Now Product A has had these features and Product B is just importing these features which means there could still possibly be bugs to be worked out and problems that could occur. Product A has been an online staple since Day 1.

I'm going Product A everytime...

:win:

@ChrisDorner

since you keep making threads and won't respond in your other ones when you get stomped out...you keep spamming and people won't even click on your links at this point haha

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox nikkas getting mad even in a troll thread :pachaha: it's too easy
Bruh, you have a thread that made it to page 2 and you thinking you accomplished anything :what:
I guess lowered expectations has extended from the PS4 to Threads on thecoli :wow:

All your doing is copying my style, but dropping the substance. You've been striving to be that since day 1
People correcting you is not them being mad. You might wanna step up your vocab if thats the best word you can come up with :lolbron:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh, you have a thread that made it to page 2 and you thinking you accomplished anything :what:
I guess lowered expectations has extended from the PS4 to Threads on thecoli :wow:

All your doing is copying my style, but dropping the substance. You've been striving to be that since day 1
People correcting you is not them being mad. You might wanna step up your vocab if thats the best word you can come up with :lolbron:
nikka the offical xbox thread is 23 pages vs 90 pages deep in the ps4 thread. All y'all doing is marching on the battlefield when the war's been over since e3