Breakin Bad
Better Call Saul
Dr Oz Show
Shark Tank
Preacher
Underground
The Blacklist
Goldbergs
Sony had little to do with the show, they just got a cut and suggested they do it in New Mexico instead of L.A. (to save cost)

If you look at the history of the show, they speak on who really had their backs...

In terms of Breaking Bad's immense global popularity, creator Vince Gilligan thanked the on demand video service Netflix at the Emmy Awards in September 2013. He even went as far as to say that Netflix "kept us on the air
:francis:
:wow: This acquisition lead to you being so furious you posted this twice!
What I wrote was so crucial this website decided to post it twice :gladbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony had little to do with the show, they just got a cut and suggested they do it in New Mexico instead of L.A. (to save cost)

If you look at the history of the show, they speak on who really had their backs...

Production and Distribution are 2 different things with making movies and TV.

You got a show like Gotham (Time Warner owned DC property) showing up on Fox broadcast network and shyt. It's all about who's the highest bidder to air your show regardless of who produced it. If it was straight 1 to 1, that show should have been playing on the CW or TNT/TBS or some shyt that Time Warner Owns. Always found that shyt a little weird.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Rip Funimation, I shall watch some Baki Grappler tonight in tribute to you.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
if they add funimation content to psvue without raising the price then this will be a great buy. I would consider subscribing to psvue. good move by sony

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

What I wrote was so crucial this website decided to post it twice :gladbron:
The shows popularity soared once it started streaming in Netflix but Sony kept AMC from interfering. The quality of the Walking Dead is an example of what could've happened had AMC been in charge of that show.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
they better speed up on the dragon ball super english dubs

i watched the first two seasons in japanense and stopped because of the english version.. too many spoilers on the net and shyt :stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
if they add funimation content to psvue without raising the price then this will be a great buy. I would consider subscribing to psvue. good move by sony
Oh yeah, you would consider buying PSvue :stopitslime:
Funimation is free for the most part, and if you one of those "I need all the episodes of today" types? Then you already know how, for free. So its nice to see people ACT like they gonna support sony. Keep up the good work :tu:
The shows popularity soared once it started streaming in Netflix but Sony kept AMC from interfering. The quality of the Walking Dead is an example of what could've happened had AMC been in charge of that show.
So sony kept AMC from interfering you say :ohhh:

I guess all we need now are receipts to this claim and then we can close this case :handshake:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh yeah, you would consider buying PSvue :stopitslime:
Funimation is free for the most part, and if you one of those "I need all the episodes of today" types? Then you already know how, for free. So its nice to see people ACT like they gonna support sony. Keep up the good work :tu:

I guess all we need now are receipts to this claim and then we can close this case :handshake:
:mjlol:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Guess I gotta start watching anime now
full
:deadrose: breehhh

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Discussions grew heated when AMC tried to convince the makers of of the show that its fifth season run only six to eight episodes instead of the typical 13. That was rejected by the creative forces behind the show, which led them to approach other outlets.

"Breaking Bad" is not the only show AMC is looking to trim costs on. "The Walking Dead," which became a big hit for the network, is having its per-episode budget cut by about $250,000. Last week the show's executive producer Frank Darabont left, and there is speculation that the budget cuts were the reason. People close to AMC deny that was the case.

Tense talks between AMC and Sony over 'Breaking Bad'

Darabont absolutely left because of cuts and said as much in court documents. Had AMC gotten their way BB would have gotten screwed over just like TWD