Sony Begins Offering Trials For 1st Party Games

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are 800 games on psnow, nintendo has like what 20 obscure nintendo games on offer?
But only a handful you can actually download, not too many people myself included want to stream games:francis:

That’s why Sony even added in downloadable games in the first place even they knew streaming wasn’t it:mjlol:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
you have to do the trial right after you download it or it expires. I went to play my sackboy trial and it expired.

will try death stranding though.. do you keep your progress after it expires and you buy the game?
What? Well, better than nothing I guess but it should be based on time played. LOL why is Sony so stingy.

EDIT: Wait, it's not after the download completes but as soon as the download is initiated. That's even worse than I initially thought. What in the hell is this nonsense.
. :mjlol:

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
m21314077979_1.jpg

We back :whoo:

I actually started skateboarding because of a Pizza Hut Demo disc that had Tony Hawk's Pro Skater on it. shyt literally changed my life
full

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
The fine print within the email explains that in order to activate a Game Trial, you'll need to head on over to the PS Store and select the Trial option that's labelled as free. Death Stranding Director's Cut will offer six hours of playtime while Sackboy: A Big Adventure has a five-hour Trial. The timer starts as soon as you trigger the download, so make sure you've got some time to spare otherwise you'll have wasted the opportunity. Accounts are limited to one Game Trial of each game. Since Game Trials are limited to PS5 titles, the PS4 version of Sackboy: A Big Adventure doesn't qualify for this free test.

Your progress, save data, and Trophies will all carry over into the full game should you choose to buy either title after the Game Trial expires. The Game Trials for Death Stranding Director's Cut and Sackboy: A Big Adventure are available until midnight on 28th October 2021.

I'll download and play sackboy on my day off. youtube gamers completed the game in under 8hrs so i should get pretty far in 5hrs :lolbron:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The fine print within the email explains that in order to activate a Game Trial, you'll need to head on over to the PS Store and select the Trial option that's labelled as free. Death Stranding Director's Cut will offer six hours of playtime while Sackboy: A Big Adventure has a five-hour Trial. The timer starts as soon as you trigger the download, so make sure you've got some time to spare otherwise you'll have wasted the opportunity. Accounts are limited to one Game Trial of each game. Since Game Trials are limited to PS5 titles, the PS4 version of Sackboy: A Big Adventure doesn't qualify for this free test.

Your progress, save data, and Trophies will all carry over into the full game should you choose to buy either title after the Game Trial expires. The Game Trials for Death Stranding Director's Cut and Sackboy: A Big Adventure are available until midnight on 28th October 2021.

I'll download and play sackboy on my day off. youtube gamers completed the game in under 8hrs so i should get pretty far in 5hrs :lolbron:

I’ll probably try it also. I wonder if i can get the Jin or Selene costumes

8aa.gif

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Wait they count the download time as part of the ticker? Lol

but I’ll try out death stranding. Already own Sackboy.