Sony allegedly delaying their games showcase because of MS/Activision review

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Get off the Stan bullshyt. Neither is doing what they are supposed to be doing. Gamers are just so damn goofy that they don’t know any better
Yep, it's stan shyt to point out reality. Yep, that's that stan shyt. You got it, chief.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Get off the Stan bullshyt. Neither is doing what they are supposed to be doing. Gamers are just so damn goofy that they don’t know any better
Sony is feeding us well so far
Xbots on the other hand :mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Sony is feeding us well so far
Xbots on the other hand :mjlol:
If you think that eating well is getting a decent game every 3-4 months then more power to you. Yes, Xbox has been even drier than PS5 but my Series X and PS5 are about equally dusty.

I’ve thought about letting the PS5 go to some desperate parent that HAS to get a PS5 for their kid for Christmas and taxing the shyt out of it (after I beat GOW). It ain’t nothing to get on Discord and pay $35 extra to get another one when I’m ready

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If you think that eating well is getting a decent game every 3-4 months then more power to you. Yes, Xbox has been even drier than PS5 but my Series X and PS5 are about equally dusty.

I’ve thought about letting the PS5 go to some desperate parent that HAS to get a PS5 for their kid for Christmas and taxing the shyt out of it (after I beat GOW)
I'm good Sony been treating me good since the PS1.
I don't even know why you would waste your time by having a shytbox in your house taking up the space all up in the house stinking... :manny:
The fact that you would let go of your PS5 first and let that shytbox stay well :sas2:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I don't even know why you would waste your time by having a shytbox in your house taking up the space all up in the house stinking... :manny:
The fact that you would let go of your PS5 first and let that shytbox stay well :sas2:
Every console has been treating me good since SNES/Genesis days because I’ve always had EVERY major console and a PC at all times. I never had it in me to be a fanboy when all consoles have their own perks.

There is no real resell value with an Xbox so why not sell what has resell value and very few decent games?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Previously on Ready to Lie...
What if they both shut the fukk up and just focused on getting games to the consumers? :jbhmm:
Xbox Game Pass Already Has 6 Games Announced for November 2022
:duck:

One of 'em already doing this :manny:
I'm gonna try Scorn tonight, and then this tomorrow...

A Plague Tale: Requiem is the sequel 2019’s cult hit deserves

:stop:
If I asked what games you are currently playing I"m sure you'll say Returnal, Horizon and... well, thats a lie, you not playing anything.
Nov 9th you'll play GOW and by Nov 20'something you'll be waiting til the next release yall hype up which won't be til march or april or some shyt if you lucky. When was gaming ever like this? :picard:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

If I asked what games you are currently playing I"m sure you'll say Returnal, Horizon and... well, thats a lie, you not playing anything.
Nov 9th you'll play GOW and by Nov 20'something you'll be waiting til the next release yall hype up which won't be til march or april or some shyt if you lucky. When was gaming ever like this? :picard:
More xbot babble
nikka I got a job that takes my week and a crazy ass backlog didn’t finish Ghost of Tsushima dlc I haven’t even touched Horizon or returnal yet :russ:
Sony is feeding me good lmao

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the stupidest thing I've heard of and it comes from the same bullshyt source.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yup

Nov - January they'll be hype over gow, then focus on forspoken in February then looking towards Spiderman and ff16.

One thing about game pass is that I know there is going to be a game that I'm going to try just about every month. Not saying I'm going to like them or love them, but game pass has allowed me to play some games I would have never touched and have really enjoyed.

And that's not including the 1st party line up of titles

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
More xbot babble
nikka I got a job that takes my week and a crazy ass backlog didn’t finish Ghost of Tsushima dlc I haven’t even touched Horizon or returnal yet :russ:
Sony is feeding me good lmao
Sony isn't doing anything for you, you said it yourself. You a busy man now, you work/etc and you haven't even finished Ghost yet.
Horizon/etc. Sony playstation plus is perfect for you as it is for most sony gamers. You can play the shyt you slow to get to
Anyone who has a backlog, would have use for services like that.

But here's the thing, nobody anywhere, not even sony stans say PS+LBGTQ is better than gamepass.
Like, its not even close to being close. And sony of all people knows this which is why they trying to hard and pathetically to stop whats going down,.
You as a fanboy are fronting and ignoring what you know to be true. You do realize COD with its huge base will experience a massive boost once its in gamepass. And so will gamepass itself. But COD won't be why its better than PSN.. shyt, I bet sony will pay to have it in PSN as well :bryan:
Look, if you wanna play the newest hottest games. You can spend $60-70 a game or you can spend that a year
The choice is yours... Gamepass :hula: Best Buy PS5 A Plague tale requiem on sale now!!!

Go look up a review, critics LOVE IT. But the narrative you'll read from envious posters is how gamepass has nothing worth playing
And those same posters will tell you why paying $70 for a remaster or a PS4 game that makes use of a PS5 controller IS WORTH paying and replaying

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Sony isn't doing anything for you, you said it yourself. You a busy man now, you work/etc and you haven't even finished Ghost yet.
Horizon/etc. Sony playstation plus is perfect for you as it is for most sony gamers. You can play the shyt you slow to get to
Anyone who has a backlog, would have use for services like that.

But here's the thing, nobody anywhere, not even sony stans say PS+LBGTQ is better than gamepass.
Like, its not even close to being close. And sony of all people knows this which is why they trying to hard and pathetically to stop whats going down,.
You as a fanboy are fronting and ignoring what you know to be true. You do realize COD with its huge base will experience a massive boost once its in gamepass. And so will gamepass itself. But COD won't be why its better than PSN.. shyt, I bet sony will pay to have it in PSN as well :bryan:
Look, if you wanna play the newest hottest games. You can spend $60-70 a game or you can spend that a year
The choice is yours... Gamepass :hula: Best Buy PS5 A Plague tale requiem on sale now!!!

Go look up a review, critics LOVE IT. But the narrative you'll read from envious posters is how gamepass has nothing worth playing
And those same posters will tell you why paying $70 for a remaster or a PS4 game that makes use of a PS5 controller IS WORTH paying and replaying

Going with a whole lot of paragraphs to compensate for microshyt being a scourge and trying to hide it :russ:
Sony is goat in this shyt that’s how it is
I’d cop a nintendo switch before oh wait I already did :lolbron:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Going with a whole lot of paragraphs to compensate for microshyt being a scourge and trying to hide it :russ:
Sony is goat in this shyt that’s how it is
I’d cop a nintendo switch before oh wait I already did :lolbron:
Cool story bro but we in the digital age meaning everyone has receipts.
Does your PSN check out as you gaming like you talking or you just talking?

You do realize I have a target on my back yet nobody pulling the card :sas2:
You have the vibe of a poster who does not game much.
And you know the drill since this is your actual job.. you know, checking receipts at walmart
Where yo receipts at my nikka, what the PSN? Its time we stop the shenanigans...

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Cool story bro but we in the digital age meaning everyone has receipts.
Does your PSN check out as you gaming like you talking or you just talking?

You do realize I have a target on my back yet nobody pulling the card :sas2:
You have the vibe of a poster who does not game much.
And you know the drill since this is your actual job.. you know, checking receipts at walmart
Where yo receipts at my nikka, what the PSN? Its time we stop the shenanigans...
My psn and switchnID(its hacked anyways) got my real name I ain’t never giving that shyt out especially with people wilding out with the doxxing. This the internet I’m not a naive new comer.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My psn and switchnID(its hacked anyways) got my real name I ain’t never giving that shyt out especially with people wilding out with the doxxing. This the internet I’m not a naive new comer.
Yes you are, because why would you have your real name on your PSN :mjlol:
I'm Courtdog McGangstadragonfoot, nice to meet you :handshake:
They also have the option to hide most of that stuff regardless of what name you using. So in reality you just full of shyt my nikka
Like, do you think you're chatting it up with some dumbass wet behind the ears breath smelling like similac ass nikkaz here?

Actually :patrice: I guess you often are but not on the Greener side :stop: