Sony admits: The Cloud is the future, and we are not prepared!!!

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Well sir who swoops down on nikkaz like a Stealthbomber :merchant:
For you to understand, I'm gonna go in reverse for you. That way, you cannot miss a step along the way...

Here you say how I lack basic reading comprehension. Do you know what that means sir?
You sure?
Cuz you say that, then you say he doesn't mention xbox. This is what he said...

The ONLY thing he is willing to admit publically is how the Cloud is very good for matchmaking.
Now, this is where READING COMPREHENSION should kick in, but apparently didn't for you :obama:

You see friend, The Xbox One is CLOUD POWERED :blessed:
Your pspeers have been fake laughing about this for months. From the nobodies, to the fukkin MODS :wow:
All these experts, they all laughed. There ignorance was amusing because how could they think they are smarter than Microsoft engineers n shyt :heh: So anywayz, here is what you missed about Xbox below
AS you can see, Xbox One uses the Cloud for matchmaking as well as many other uses for it.
So if you had knowledge on the subject at hand, you'd of comprehended that Mark Cerny indirectly confirmed that the Xbox One's match making will shyt on PS4's which isn't something anyone didn't already know
Because matchmaking on XB360 shyts on the PS3 equivalent. Or maybe that is news to you too? :mindblown:

but the real question is...

who the fukk cares about matchmaking?? :mindblown:

And damn, I just realized something else...

So basically you could be playing GTA5 Online while waiting for Titanfall to find a match :blessed:

every time u post something i always wanna ask WHO THE fukk CARES!? :wtf: :wtf:

why/how would anyone play 2 games at a time? or watch tv and play a game?

right now im watching ucla play and wasting time responding to your dumb ass :snoop:

if, for some reason, i want to play gta at the same time ill pause it and switch inputs at commercial :ohhh: or even crazier use 2 tvs :ohhh: :ohhh: no need for a bulky xbox thats gonna overheat while its doing 3 different tasks and fukk my games up. if im gonna play games i just wanna play games and ps4 has the superior system for gaming. end of story.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
:camby:
qpZSX1f.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
but the real question is...

who the fukk cares about matchmaking?? :mindblown:

every time u post something i always wanna ask WHO THE fukk CARES!? :wtf: :wtf:

why/how would anyone play 2 games at a time? or watch tv and play a game?

right now im watching ucla play and wasting time responding to your dumb ass :snoop:

if, for some reason, i want to play gta at the same time ill pause it and switch inputs at commercial :ohhh: or even crazier use 2 tvs :ohhh: :ohhh: no need for a bulky xbox thats gonna overheat while its doing 3 different tasks and fukk my games up. if im gonna play games i just wanna play games and ps4 has the superior system for gaming. end of story.
:uFURIOUS: :sadbron: