Sony admits: The Cloud is the future, and we are not prepared!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look how fukking pathetic this dude sounds when he speaks on it :laff:

I think we are all right now feeling out what the Cloud can do. We know that Cloud is very good for match making. It’s not clear today what Cloud can bring us beyond that. I have seen for example, research products done and even published games done for example where the physics was distributed in the Cloud but the difficulties we run into are, is it adding anything significant to the [user] experience and what do you if whoever is not connected to the cloud when they are playing the game,” he said to IGN.
So he admits here that XB1 matchmaking is gonna make PS4 matchmaking look like total shyt in comparison :gladbron:

He then says how its not clear today, but he can only speak for himself. He's not speaking for Microsoft here who clearly are leading the charge in this area, and its already reaping benefits :win:

The final part is just pathetic whining about not realizing how it can be significant. I'm sure he took much time to figure out something like that even tho there direction wasn't ever cloud focused. I'm sure he thought about this deeper than Microsoft has. So its probably too soon until they figure out how to do it right :laff:

Console war is officially OVER :dj2:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's sad when you have to use old-ass articles to back-up your BS arguments. I bet you didn't even read the article.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Court dog...Welcome to ignored :blessed: :banderas:
Oh no, you was such an integral cog to this section, now my posting experience will be altered somehow :dwillhuh:
It's sad when you have to use old-ass articles to back-up your BS arguments. I bet you didn't even read the article.
And by old article, you mean articles that are less than one month old :what:
An article that has never been seen or talked about here, why are you deflecting attention away from the article itself. Do you see what stanning does to you? :wow:

Try not being such a bytch nikka, these topics ultimately lead to you having a better gaming experience
:uFURIOUS:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
how you a grown ass man and you lack basic reading comprehension :wtf:

and then continue to write long ass paragraphs completely twisting the quotes message to people that doesn't give a fukk :mindblown:
You sure you not talking about yourself :leon:

I'm intrigued by your stupid, please further elaborate on what it is I am misinterpreting :popcorn:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
the article doesn't even have the word xbox in it. :beli:
Well sir who swoops down on nikkaz like a Stealthbomber :merchant:
For you to understand, I'm gonna go in reverse for you. That way, you cannot miss a step along the way...
how you a grown ass man and you lack basic reading comprehension :wtf:

and then continue to write long ass paragraphs completely twisting the quotes message to people that doesn't give a fukk :mindblown:
Here you say how I lack basic reading comprehension. Do you know what that means sir?
You sure?
Cuz you say that, then you say he doesn't mention xbox. This is what he said...
“I think we are all right now feeling out what the Cloud can do. We know that Cloud is very good for match making. It’s not clear today what Cloud can bring us beyond that. I have seen for example, research products done and even published games done for example where the physics was distributed in the Cloud but the difficulties we run into are, is it adding anything significant to the [user] experience and what do you if whoever is not connected to the cloud when they are playing the game,” he said to IGN.
The ONLY thing he is willing to admit publically is how the Cloud is very good for matchmaking.
Now, this is where READING COMPREHENSION should kick in, but apparently didn't for you :obama:

You see friend, The Xbox One is CLOUD POWERED :blessed:
Your pspeers have been fake laughing about this for months. From the nobodies, to the fukkin MODS :wow:
All these experts, they all laughed. There ignorance was amusing because how could they think they are smarter than Microsoft engineers n shyt :heh: So anywayz, here is what you missed about Xbox below
Matchmaking on Xbox One with Smart Match
By Mike Lavin, Xbox Live Senior Product Marketing Manager posted July 30, 2013 at 9:00 AM

SmartMatch_Toast_Forza_APPROVED.jpg
When we revealed Xbox One to the world in May, we introduced Smart Match. We then unveiled more details on our next generation matchmaking system at E3, and since then we’ve heard you would like to hear more about it. Here are the top three things gamers should know about the Xbox One revolutionary matchmaking system called Smart Match.

Smart Match Finds the Perfect Players for the Perfect game
Smart Match on Xbox One is completely reengineered for a new generation of gaming – using advanced algorithms to pair players based on skill, language, and now reputation. It’s smarter, faster and optimized to help you play with exactly the people you want, when you want. The advanced party system goes far beyond the beacons of Xbox 360, which was limited to people you already knew. Helping you discover and connect easily with players is now central to the experience. In addition, for the first time, games will be able to share player stats with Xbox Live and each other; to learn, evolve, and provide you with the best possible matchmaking available.

The results? Titles have the ability to match you with other players based on reputation (which we will be talking more about in a post tomorrow), skill, language, age, and even your specific gameplay style. You won’t find yourself in way over your head but you’ll always have a good challenge.
Ryse001.png

Smart Match Frees Up Your Time
With Smart Match, you can do whatever you want while Xbox One finds your perfect match. This means that less popular multiplayer modes and maps that have traditionally taken a long time to find players suddenly become playable. Because Snap mode is a core feature of Xbox One that lets you do two things at once, you no longer have to wait in lobbies while Xbox Live is matchmaking for you. One friend can even set up matches for your whole party.

While Xbox Live is matchmaking, you’re untethered and free to do what you want, like watch TV or check out your favorite website or apps while waiting for your next game. If you’re playing digital games, you can even play one game while Smart Match prepares a second. This freedom to break out of waiting in lobbies and do whatever you want is what separates Xbox One from systems that don’t have a way to instantly switch between tasks.
Smart Match Lets You Know When Your Game is Ready
After you or a party member inputs the criteria for your perfect game, do something more fun than waiting; it’s up to you. Play another game, find some new downloadable content, or jump on Reddit. Take yourself as many touch points away from the matchmaking process as you can and you still don’t need to worry about finding your way back. Once Xbox One is done finding your perfect match, it will prompt you with a simple toast—no matter where you are or what you’re doing—so you can jump straight into playing.
If you’d like to learn more about Smart Match, check out Major Nelson’s interview with Micheal Dunn, Program Manager on Xbox Live Services, and this detailed piece about Smart Match.
AS you can see, Xbox One uses the Cloud for matchmaking as well as many other uses for it.
So if you had knowledge on the subject at hand, you'd of comprehended that Mark Cerny indirectly confirmed that the Xbox One's match making will shyt on PS4's which isn't something anyone didn't already know
Because matchmaking on XB360 shyts on the PS3 equivalent. Or maybe that is news to you too? :mindblown:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It's sad that there is people out there who actually believe Microsoft's bullshyt

may they have another failed product in the xbox one

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
And damn, I just realized something else...

If you’re playing digital games, you can even play one game while Smart Match prepares a second. This freedom to break out of waiting in lobbies and do whatever you want is what separates Xbox One from systems that don’t have a way to instantly switch between tasks.
Smart Match Lets You Know When Your Game is Ready
After you or a party member inputs the criteria for your perfect game, do something more fun than waiting; it’s up to you. Play another game, find some new downloadable content, or jump on Reddit. Take yourself as many touch points away from the matchmaking process as you can and you still don’t need to worry about finding your way back. Once Xbox One is done finding your perfect match, it will prompt you with a simple toast—no matter where you are or what you’re doing—so you can jump straight into playing.
So basically you could be playing GTA5 Online while waiting for Titanfall to find a match :blessed: