Sony Admits E3 Mistake

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i own a ps4 but i will never refer to sony as the goat... i can still remember grade 7 home economics class arguin with nikkas that nintendo 64 had 64 bits thats twice ass much as ps1's 32 bits you fukkin bum ass nikkas...

man i think im gonna buy a nintendo weeyu out of principle
And MADDEN on the 64 shytted all over the PS2 version. The running game was similar to NFL2k3's running game
(No madden game had the run game down like it did on N64)

But only hardcore gamers (in my case, hardcore sports gamer at the time) knew about it :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Never understood how the ability to play old games could be a selling point for a NEW console.

I traded all that old shyt in the first chance i got, not looking back at all:camby:
cause i have about 20-30 games for both systems... and selling them all wouldn't get me enough money for an extra controller and a game... i'm also not buying 10 games on day one

so when i get tired of the first 2-3 games i bought, it would be nice to be able to play some of the other 30 i got collecting dust.. especially since they just gonna come back around and bang me in the head for $20-59.99 when they release the "next-gen" version they planned all along

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Powers? What did I miss

nWwxYBu.png

:deadrose:

teacher

All Star
Daps
if you want they old shyt, buy they old consoles

If you want backwards compatibility cop a PC

I'd just rather not have multiple systems especially since the newer system should be able to play the old sh!t no problem....sh!t becomes a cluster fukk..you telling me you would like to have those 4 big azz consoles in your entertainment center? :huhldup:.I have a PC and PC's don't have console exclusives...multiplats I cop on PC during steam sales though of course :takedat:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never understood how the ability to play old games could be a selling point for a NEW console.

I traded all that old shyt in the first chance i got, not looking back at all:camby:

some people didnt have the ps3 and wanted access to that old library, it would be a selling point for them, like people who switched over from the 360.

id want to play all the uncharted games for example. theres nothing really worth playing on the 360. but i guess PS now makes it a moot point

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
some people didnt have the ps3 and wanted access to that old library, it would be a selling point for them, like people who switched over from the 360.

id want to play all the uncharted games for example. theres nothing really worth playing on the 360. but i guess PS now makes it a moot point

:what: buy a ps3