Sony Admits E3 Mistake

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Sony's Shuhei Yoshida was present during this year's Gamelab conference to pick up an Honor Award for his work in the games industry, and we managed to catch up with him afterwards to talk his thoughts on the company's E3, the move into VR, PS Vita's position in their future plans and what he wants from Uncharted 4 (hint: a good game).

With a couple of weeks to think about it, Sony's President of Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida believes while the company had "a lot of positive feedback" to their E3 conference, not everything was pitch perfect.

"We spent too much time talking about Powers," he replied when we asked him about the mid-conference lull. "So we could have made [that] a bit shorter. So that was a mistake."

You can watch the full interview with him below, and check out an extended highlights of the conversation here.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How you do you use the word goat when they fukkin blow goats
Da fukk you think this thread is about :camby:

Killer Instinct Season 2 says Hi :umad:
The GOAT can admit to mistakes and keep steamrolling the comp while killer instinct is on life support In the fgc :sas2: btw iron galaxy did a good job of tj combo :what:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The GOAT can admit to mistakes and keep steamrolling the comp while killer instinct is on life support In the fgc :sas2: btw iron galaxy did a good job of tj combo :what:
Funny, because you clowns never said such a thing :sas1:
As for Iron Galaxy and TJ Combuhz. That was an pre Alpha version. They just wanted to show off the "GAMEPLAY"
Something you would know nothing about since all you got is that Injustice bullshyt :whoo:
And I see your goat company "steamrolling" them out alright. Got DriveClub the launch title finally making it out after unheard of Forza Horizon 2 hits
2 Forza games before DriveClub :mjlol:

What else you got since you not into racing games anyway... Uh, do you even have a PS4 yet?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Funny, because you clowns never said such a thing :sas1:
As for Iron Galaxy and TJ Combuhz. That was an pre Alpha version. They just wanted to show off the "GAMEPLAY"
Something you would know nothing about since all you got is that Injustice bullshyt :whoo:
And I see your goat company "steamrolling" them out alright. Got DriveClub the launch title finally making it out after unheard of Forza Horizon 2 hits
2 Forza games before DriveClub :mjlol:

What else you got since you not into racing games anyway... Uh, do you even have a PS4 yet?
pre ordered destiny ps4 :sas2: . And according to you pre alpha=Done :sas2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They dedicated 5 mins to powers show unlike Microsoft 2013 e3 which dedicated half the time to tv shows

Be a cablebox1 Stan brehs :russ:
Oh, so you talking about last year huh :sas2:
Well last year, M$ dominated then too, but the fanboys didn't like the fact we was gonna be sharing our games with 10 family members
Don't worry about it, you got the full version of Destiny, an ONLINE only title :sas1:
What am I talking about? Don't worry about it
Just tell me this. If you won last year. What happened this year?
Your exclusive lineup for 2014 lookin mighty slim, slim
What the fukk you nikkaz gonna do til 2015? You do know shyt might not drop til fall 2015
YOU nikkaZ STARVIN OUT CHEEEAAAAAA :banderas:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well last year, M$ dominated then too, but the fanboys didn't like the fact we was gonna be sharing our games with 10 family members
Don't worry about it, you got the full version of Destiny, an ONLINE only title :sas1:
What the fukk you nikkaz gonna do til 2015? You do know shyt might not drop til fall 2015
court you a got a damn fool:mjlol:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli

Final fantasy XIV >>>>>>>> x1 catalog

U always mention exclusives like u don't play any multiplat games...wow u have killer instinct :ohhh::ohhh: I'm starving!!!:mjlol:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Powers? What did I miss

nWwxYBu.png

All Star
Daps
I still don't understand why they decided to show their conference in theaters and talk about TLG right before E3.
what did they end up giving out at the theatre showings?

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i own a ps4 but i will never refer to sony as the goat... i can still remember grade 7 home economics class arguin with nikkas that nintendo 64 had 64 bits thats twice ass much as ps1's 32 bits you fukkin bum ass nikkas...

man i think im gonna buy a nintendo weeyu out of principle

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i own a ps4 but i will never refer to sony as the goat... i can still remember grade 7 home economics class arguin with nikkas that nintendo 64 had 64 bits thats twice ass much as ps1's 32 bits you fukkin bum ass nikkas...

man i think im gonna buy a nintendo weeyu out of principle
Ok?