Sony about to acquire another studio?

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Mane is just wish Sony would open some more studios up internally like Zipper or a Japan studio. If Microsoft buy EA or Take 2 which I doubt it’s gonna force me to buy a Larry

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’ve never once criticized microsoft for buying studios. I don’t care that they bought doublefine, inXile, Ninja Theory, Mojave….I wouldn’t care if they bought crystal dynamic, remedy, asobo…..

Major third party publishers is the part that makes them and their stans seem desperate

411-C8-FFC-B8-F8-4-E6-D-8-E6-E-FD7-ADBEC4-E83.jpg
Yes or no, Sony's best studios were mostly major 3rd party publishers before Sony bought them :stop:

As for demons souls, is this a indie dev :ufdup:
And who gives a shyt about demons souls?
It sold a mil on PS3 and not much more this time. What's funny tho is you acting like blue point made this game when FROMsoftware made the original and these dudes just added shiney textures to it :mjlol:

Name the original game they made, I'll wait (and so will you :bryan:)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes or no, Sony's best studios were mostly major 3rd party publishers before Sony bought them :stop:

As for demons souls, is this a indie dev :ufdup:
And who gives a shyt about demons souls?
It sold a mil on PS3 and not much more this time. What's funny tho is you acting like blue point made this game when FROMsoftware made the original and these dudes just added shiney textures to it :mjlol:

Name the original game they made, I'll wait (and so will you :bryan:)

None of Sony’s studios were major 3rd party studios before they bought them, keyword= major.

All those studios became powerhouse studios years after acquisition.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope it’s something not expected like fire sprite ? I’m not tryna have Xbox have a monopoly. Hopefully it’s something big

They are going to acquire smaller studios they have a history with, so nothing big, unless you count Bluepoint as "big" (which some may do).

Might also be VR studios, they are going to need to start snapping them up quickly.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
None of Sony’s studios were major 3rd party studios before they bought them, keyword= major.

All those studios became powerhouse studios years after acquisition.
Cool story bro but naughty dog got bought out in 2001 by Sony, they already made crash bandicoot 1,2,3 add crash team racing amongst other titles they made as well. So that's a lie.

Insomniac was purchased in 2019, so again you're lying. These are just the people behind last of us, uncharted, Spider-Man/etc. So I have proven that you're narrative is a lie :stop:
It’s definitely Bluepoint.
Why was you banned???

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
My dream situation for Sony would be Blue point, opening up a AAA studio for shooters and saving one of the Japanese companies from themselves like Capcom