Sony about to acquire another studio?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A couple people are teasing now….

I say its either Emberlabs, Bluepoint, or Lucid, since their next games are most likely sony games anyway.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
A couple people are teasing now….

I say its either Emberlabs, Bluepoint, or Lucid, since their next games are most likely sony games anyway.
if i had to rank in which order Sony should acquire those studios:

1.Bluepoint
2.Emberlabs
3.Lucid

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if i had to rank in which order Sony should acquire those studios:

1.Bluepoint
2.Emberlabs
3.Lucid

Sony already leaked a potential bluepoint acquisition so thats def the most likely. Lucid’s last two games were on PlayStation and their next game is on PlayStation, emberlabs is a wild card but they’ve been getting a lot of love from sony studios on release, and they haven’t done that for any other indie game. I don’t even think Returnal got as much love from sony studios

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Emberlabs>>>>>Bluepoint Games
New and original content>>>>Ports of old games

Both are good, like, i would love a legend of the dragoon remake. It would pretty much be a new game if it had a Demon’s Souls level upgrade. Keep it turn based and everything just add some other improvements.

Emberlabs value is unmatched though. With sony money they could make a their own zelda game

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Hope it’s something not expected like fire sprite ? I’m not tryna have Xbox have a monopoly. Hopefully it’s something big

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hope it’s something not expected like fire sprite ? I’m not tryna have Xbox have a monopoly. Hopefully it’s something big

I’m cool with sony continuing to invest in “unknown” smaller and talented studios. They’ve turned all their studios into the biggest in gaming. They are the Greg Popovich of game publishers.

Look at firesprite, unknown entity, but they are already nearing 300 employees and got 3 games in production. Once they get access to sony support studios they’ll be a force on its own.

People put too much stock into these big publishers that are worth billions of dollars. Sony is playing smart, not hard. Insomniac is a powerhouse studio and they got them for 225m

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Whats the problem now?
Xbox buying a studio? Oh that's bad because of a predetermined set of guidelines decided by the Sony Stan conglomerate LLC.

By decree of the SSCLLC one shall only purchase small studios or else it's foul play.

With that said, the acquisition I know of is that firesprite bought a company and now they have 265 employees instead of 213. So much for Sony buying "small" studios. And they still buying more? There should be an outrage :damn: but I think we're not worried about nothing :umad: What ESTABLISHED studio will Microsoft buy next :blessed:

And wtf has blue point done :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox buying a studio? Oh that's bad because of a predetermined set of guidelines decided by the Sony Stan conglomerate LLC.

By decree of the SSCLLC one shall only purchase small studios or else it's foul play.

With that said, the acquisition I know of is that firesprite bought a company and now they have 265 employees instead of 213. So much for Sony buying "small" studios. And they still buying more? There should be an outrage :damn: but I think we're not worried about nothing :umad: What ESTABLISHED studio will Microsoft buy next :blessed:

I’ve never once criticized microsoft for buying studios. I don’t care that they bought doublefine, inXile, Ninja Theory, Mojave….I wouldn’t care if they bought crystal dynamic, remedy, asobo…..

Major third party publishers is the part that makes them and their stans seem desperate

411-C8-FFC-B8-F8-4-E6-D-8-E6-E-FD7-ADBEC4-E83.jpg